Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Prepare to get drenched drowned & washed away ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
...get ready to get drenched..drowned & washed away in the worlds first & most passionate WET WET WET moment ever...with its own DIVIEN TOUCH to it...!!WOhaaa..am I seeing my regular dreamy moment of imagination..or whaaattt..!! I have pinched myself & feel I am not ..but I need confirmation from all of you yaar..!! OOLALA...!! I just was saying the other day in Shilpshala when that snake came..if I was in & around there I woudl surely make sure they bumped & fell into each others arms..& Mahadev ne meri dil ki baat sunli..yahooo..!! This is even better ..all WET WET & SOO PASSIONATE..wohaaa..!! Aaj toh mein poori ki poori ...BHEEG GAYI HOON..Mahadev aur Sati ki pyaar mein.Embarrassed.Mujhko yaaroon maaf karna mein nashe mein hoon...Day DreamingWacko..!!TongueDancing..hic..*hic*

DO I need to say that I have already...watched that falling of  HER Blushinginto HIS armsDay Dreaming..Precap..in every slow motions possible in my set top boxWinkEmbarrassed..& I must tell you all..my FEVER is getting worser than ever..Censored..his powerful hot  hand movement in every area..& her hands holding onto every masculine yummy part of HIS..slurrrppp...I am drooling..BIG TIME yaar..!! Excuse me Lord Mahadev...& Devi Sati ..you drive me crazy..& I dont feel shy in saying the truth..as they say..Satyam Shivam Sundaram..hai na.Embarrassed.You are love ..you are passion..you are everything..when you know each & every thing what goes in my mind..why should I be ashamed in telling you the truth Hug& the same truth I share with my fellow friends..I know you will not be angry with me ..because you love me..& thats why you have made this show to make me go bonkers..!!LOLOh I just cant get enough of the way in which Mahadev (Mohit) stood there like a real macho enjoying that shower ..he looked sexy & at the same time sooo child like feeling the rain..in his human form..which he never foudn time to in hsi original Godly form..aww..feels sad for our God s too they cant enjoy these moments because they are always busy doing our jobs..our wishes & our needs awwHugAnd when I Saw Sati coming behindthere my eyes glitterd like diamonds..I knew..kcuh to honewala hai..and areee yeh phisli..Dancing

So I start about todays epi's awww..& wohaaa...moments..Day Dreaming according to me..Embarrassed   

It starts with the brilliant Idea Mahadev did..by saying to Nandi ..not to scold that child like that & come on lets first go & drop teh child..instead of saying we will console Sati..!! DID YOU ALL get it..!!!??? how clever was thatClap..Our sweetu Mahadev knew that Nandi will jump when he said that & say NO WAY I am going to pacify my Mata..& so that will save Mahadev to go & manao her..(very selfish but cho cute hun..LOL),..he knew Nandi is the best to do all that because he himself has been petered by his Nandi so many times..earlier & he knew Sati will also get into nandi's manofying charms..LOLaww..nandi we loev you..but your using nakchadi is getting too much..just you wait till Mata comes abode tokailash you will have to answer to all that ..Beta..be prepared..BIG TIME..Evil SmileTongue

DONT you all miss for life that faintest of faintest ...call it SMIRK or a SMILE..which Mahadev(Mohit)  gives..Gosh..I can walk a thousand miles if I could just see that once in a while..Embarrassedawww..Mein waari jaawan..Day Dreaming..and the master dialouge comes when he says to chotu Sukarn..nahin sukarn..yeh karya toh Nandi hi karsakta hai..! I seriously was about to ROFL..that was too good ..so Mahadev knows to crack jokes ehh..LOLClap..itne bhi bholenahin hai..Hug

Later on when they show us..the cute expressions..Sati gives when nandi is explaining her own story to her in a little different manner ..I felt she was so innocent..she is so engrossed & confused in her turmoil of love life..that she is not even sensing that its so so so similar to her own story & she is not even doubting nandi ..about it..Awww...HugAnd as Mahadev expected nandi is a real cool customer..perfect sales guy..I must say..LOLhe convinced his Maa..not to go & complain to her arrogant dad..Tongue..But that moment when they showed jataa aka Mahadev come walking from far..& Nandi aka sevak says..Look ..our Jata is also here...!!ufff...that should make any ramp walker..go to shame & drown in a hand full of water for sure..HIS MAJESTY AT HIS BEST..awww Mohit..You RULE man..YOu RULE..Day Dreaming

The concern for his WIFE..his Beloved..his Sati..& the way in which he handled both that Boat fiasco of Revathi (thanx a zillion mahadev..I was so wishing someone squashes her stupdi plan & you did..Party)LOL..and the awesome way in which you ordered surya dev to run faster than ever...to make sure she returns home safely..before dark..was sooo touching & cho chweet..Hug BUT in the bargain..those sweet stealing glances between Mahadev & Sati..the almost..swish of both of them almost coming close yet so far..kind of moments..were sooo...delicious..yaar..awww...The best frame is when you see him standing behind her..like a shadow..I was so wishing she slips a rock or two & falls behind..grrr..it dint happen..BUT little did I know that I am in for a BONANZA moment ..in the precap..wohaaa...This is what we say..sachhe dil se jo bhi maango mil jaata hai..(kabhi kabhi..LOL)..aur mujeh mil gaya..yayyy..& just want to dedicate thsi sensuous ..passionate HOt song to that delicate ..macho..divine & most romantic Rainfall with a slippery fall in beloveds arms ever ever ever...Day DreamingCensored..I am wondering how it dint catch fire..in that water..Mohit & Mouni were..oozing...Volcano...all over..!! take care of your TV sets tomorrow..might get charred..LOL

Fine here goes my deciation..I suggest you all to listen to thsi song on your Ipod or any mp3 & dream of that precap you will know exactly  what I mean..Day Dreamingdivine music..sensous voice of Sunidhi..this is one of my all time fav rain song..ever..Day Dreamingperfectly fits my condition after watching Mahadev (mohit) & Sati (Mouni) in each others arms in perfect romantic situation..I really am not worried about what willebteh consequence unlike nandi but if you ask me..I feel Sati will only HUG MAHADEV after she realizes..TIGHTER THAN EVER..to never let him go..nandi is poorthing simply getting tensed..!!
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin - koyi rokle yahin 
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na - 
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin 
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na - 

Aa...haan'aa' 
Ho'chale thhandi hawa'ho'sang mann bhi gaya 
Dhhundhhu main kahaan usko, batlaaye koyi mujhko 
Ke haan haan haan re 
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na 

Haan'haaye aisa sama'hmm'phir hoga kahaan 
Jee loon main isse khulke, saawan bhi zara khulke 
Arre sun sun sun 

And hey I just cant end withput saying that..the dialouge what mahadev said to nandi.."tumne dekha nahin..kaise humare parchaayi bhi ek doosre ko pehenchanke ek doosre mein leen hojaate hain..phir Sati mujhse se door kais hosaktihai..!!aw..PRICELESS SIMPLY PRICELESS..!! I can die to listen to such dialouges..yaar..Sooo ultimately passionate..!!And the way nandi said to Sati..also Unak prem advitiya hao..meaning second to none...his love for her ofcourse..but Sati dint understand now..she will know it soon..!! aw..all these things are enough to get me go CRAZY..!!Embarrassed
sorry for a long long post..Embarrassedbut I always land up doing the same when I go Insane about something so passionate & divine..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 March 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Nehaaa-pooji2012NST1983ridhithakurSweet24Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusicmnx12vanadhiAasthahere-Gaganjot-ani_gr.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prepare to get drenched drowned & washed away ..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
...get ready to get drenched..drowned & washed away in the worlds first & most passionate WET WET WET moment ever...with its own DIVIEN TOUCH to it...!!WOhaaa..am I seeing my regular dreamy moment of imagination..or whaaattt..!! I have pinched myself & feel I am not ..but I need confirmation from all of you yaar..!! OOLALA...!! I just was saying the other day in Shilpshala when that snake came..if I was in & around there I woudl surely make sure they bumped & fell into each others arms..& Mahadev ne meri dil ki baat sunli..yahooo..!! This is even better ..all WET WET & SOO PASSIONATE..wohaaa..!! Aaj toh mein poori ki poori ...BHEEG GAYI HOON..Mahadev aur Sati ki pyaar mein.Embarrassed.Mujhko yaaroon maaf karna mein nashe mein hoon...Day DreamingWacko..!!TongueDancing..hic..*hic*

OMG!!!
WET WET moment Hemu dear that just suits ur Manodasha (so for most of us) n ur User-Id to a 'T'Wink
Mahadev doing all Hero giri LOLohh Trip Fall Catch formula in DKDM..neveer thought abt it..but then Sati n Mahadev where sizzling in the rain-not just  in their physical aspects but...deep down in their HEARTS they felt those moments again...Sati (SHakti) being wrapped in the warmth of Mahadev's protection-ahh Divine Heart

It starts with the brilliant Idea Mahadev did..by saying to Nandi ..not to scold that child like that & come on lets first go & drop teh child..instead of saying we will console Sati..!! DID YOU ALL get it..!!!??? how clever was thatClap..

HAha so true Mahadev also knew that Nandi would do all the love talk veyr well..AS IN Mahadevv after such long period of Viraginess has either forgotten how it felt to be in love or  is just having his own set of plans for the futurewa!!!still Nandi ki dil ki muraad toh puri ho he gayee na Mahadveki plight bolnekee..that Mahadev also loves herLOLLOL

DONT you all miss for life that faintest of faintest ...call it SMIRK or a SMILE..which Mahadev(Mohit)  gives..Gosh..I can walk a thousand miles if I could just see that once in a while..Embarrassedawww..Mein waari jaawan..Day Dreaming..and the master dialouge comes when he says to chotu Sukarn..nahin sukarn..yeh karya toh Nandi hi karsakta hai..! I seriously was about to ROFL..that was too good ..so Mahadev knows to crack jokes ehh..LOLClap..itne bhi bholenahin hai..Hug

Oh i just get one song here...Walk a thousand miles to just see u to just feel u By Vanessa Carlton..Now,I can walk a thousand miles too for our MOhitwa that too in his Jataa swaroom doing that RAMP WALK-WA thingieWink

Lovely song dedication Hem-Wa..Umm on that note even i have a song to dedicate this Rain..Trip- Fall- Catch scene

Behne de mujhe Behne de from the movie Raavan (Ash-Abhi waala)

After today's episode,of course after the TFC Rain Scene
- the convo Mahadev n Sati had was very  it was Complicated -Complex to understand n Deep..That's great love..they can go to any extent for their love -to see one other if not best at least in a decent situation-not being depressed-their Love is beyond any of these worldly things...I think conceptually this very part was written with great deal brainstorming Clap
They are so selfless...cant risk the world for their gains-Shiva is An Epitome of patience n DetachmentStar

Mohitwa again has proved that he is a performer-a very impressive at thatStarStar

haha u know what when my sis called from the US to my Mom exactly at that scene ,she was like "hey call me after 15mins we r watching Mahadev"ROFL

we had our eyes glued to the TV screenEmbarrassed

Thanks HemuClapClap... for this post was expecting ur post for this very scene..very well written..very passionate StarStarStar

Made my Day dear

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 27 March 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aasthahere

IF-Rockerz

Aasthahere

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
res from my side tooWink

gosh I am sooo dead after watching the precap!!BlushingBlushingBlushing
In the initial part of the epi when Shiv tells Nandi for not scolding the kid (btw the kid is really cute) I was like aww mahadev is so shweet.Embarrassed
And b4 the kid calls Sati nakchadi well honestly I laughed  a lil . Then when Nandi goes to manofy her I loved the way mahadev smiled which showed that  he knew this wud happen. Btw I feel Mahadev wud b proud to have such a sevak.Clap
And then Nandi's story...well I was surprised that Sati didn't realise that it was really similar to her story, she was just innocently going on justifying the Rajkumari...
Then when Mahadev came,I loved the way he walked *Mohit u seriously rock dude!!, no wonder u were a modelWink*
Then the boat thing...
And one of fav scenes when Sati and Shiv's reflection is shown in the water. Gosh how divine was it!!Shocked
I just wish Sati's reflection could be a bit better...but nywaz  the way nandi told "Mujhe bachpan se hi paani main pathar phenkna bohot hi acha lagta hai" cracked me up big time!ROFL

btw did I mention that the dialogue which mahadev said sumthing like their shadows r also not seperate then how can Sati not recognise him was epic and very true!

And the BEST thing about today! The PRECAP. Am sooo excited.  Can't wait to see it!!!Dancing
NiHit are just awesum!!!Star
But I just hope sumthing bad doesn't happen...Ermm

Edited by Aasthahere - 26 March 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Sweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
am all ready drenched drowned & washed away ... and melted away with that precap where  Jataa's is holdin Sati in his arms hay hayBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Sweet24SamsangeethavanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

am all ready drenched drowned & washed away ... and melted away with that precap where  Jataa's is holdin Sati in his arms hay hayBlushingDay Dreaming

so very well said ReshuClap..I am totally wet wet wet inpasina..in just thinking of that steamy moment yaar..Aage jaane ram kya hoga mera kal raat ko yahooo.Blushing.Embarrassed.!!LOL dont miss those hands of both of the.,.awww..cho cute yaar..Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Sweet24vanadhi

Aasthahere

IF-Rockerz

Aasthahere

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
edited my postEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
omg...hema ji...how do u alwaz cum up wid sumthing sooo beautiful all the time...i luv ua posts ya...seriously...Smile
they are as sweet as u are...Hug
and as alwaz...u have said it all...so i wud directly cum to the precap...Wink
do u remember once u said..."agar SATI humare MAHADEV ki baahon mein gir jaaye toh???unki saanse mil jaaye toh???"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wen i saw the precap...i was lyk..ShockedShocked
bagwaan ne aapki n hum sab ki sunli...yayyy...Dancing
just luved the precap...don't know how many tyms i have already watched it...gosh it was sooo dreamy...our delicate and gorgeous SATI  ji in the arms of her super hawwwt..strong and utterly musculine MAHADEV ...
haaye...Blushing(shiv ji really sorry for dos words...but...hope u understandSmile)...i was totally hyperventilating wid excitement...precap dekh kar ye haal hai toh episode dekh kar pata nahi kya hoga...m already in the SHIV-SATI dreamland...it was so romantic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing
m totally in luv wid dse two...MOUNI n MOHIT...haaye...they luk soo stunning together...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i indeed have started behavin like a teenager nw...LOL
ummm...don't really know how our MAHADEV is gonna stop ds marriage...UnhappyUnhappy
but then..Why Fear When MAHADEV Is here!!!!CoolWink

Edited by rythmdivine - 26 March 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012Sweet24SamsangeethavanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Dear Hema, Resh and my fellow DKDMians,Hug

What does the production team think of us yaar? What do they think of themselves?

Some of us are very very weak hearted and weak minded yaar!!!!Heart

How can we  tolerate, sustain, bear,withstand such a romantic, passionate, sexy, sensual, spicy, seductive, CATCH yaar????

Our simply gorgeous hero holding with his most muscular arms  our delicate, slender, fragile, beautiful  heroine!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

As I mentioned earlier, we are mere homo saphiens!!! Mere mortals!!!

How can we withstand such a turbulent steamy encounter?????

Even  the temperature of my room is also burning with that rare passion!!!

My head is spinning into dizzy spells, eyes have popped out several times, double vision,  there is knot in my stomach forever, my heart is missing a million beats, my lungs are hyperventilating, arms and legs are wobbly!!!!.

I'm drooling. I have lost my balance, my gait is  zigzag. I am totally unstable- physically, mentally and emotionally!!! I am waiting for the line to clear to enter the lunatic asylum!!Wacko

Seriously what a sweet willing torture this is!!!

And I want more of this!!!!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! Willingly into lunacy!!!!

For God's sake, where in the world did  they catch MR and MR and put them together on screen!!

Didn't they know the stage is set on fire!!! Please keep a fire-proof environment or have the Fire Department nearby!!

OMG OMG OMG

Mera tho bura hal he.

Anyways shamelessly waiting for tomorrow's steam!!!Day Dreaming

A rare and unique and novel combo of divinity and passion!!!!

Lord Shiva and Maa Shakthi  only should save us!!!

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE!!!!Hug

Edited by pooji2012 - 26 March 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriNST1983-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.