TOI: Avinesh follows SRK

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Avinesh follows Shah Rukh Khan

TNN | Mar 27, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Avinesh follows Shah Rukh Khan
Avinesh Rekhi

An IT professional and a trained dancer,Avinesh Rekhi realised that acting was his true calling. And his dream came true when he was selected to play Kabir in Colors' show "Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat".

Avinesh says, "I always wanted to be an actor. The process of evolution I'm undergoing as an individual while essaying this strong character is amazing. Inspite of being a newcomer, this just seems the perfect fit." Hailing from a non-TV background, he not just tries improving his acting skills by reading mystery novels and practising speech modulation, but also by watching Shah Rukh Khan's movies to justify Kabir Jaiswal's character. "I try to learn as much as I can from SRK's work. Since his "Baazigar" days, Shah Rukh has played an array of personalities and floored his fans. His portrayal of dark ambiguous characters are my all time favourite."

Watch Avinesh as Kabir on "Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat", Monday to Friday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index