Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Sharukh KAUN?! 🤔

ShaHrukh 🥺
Edited by shubhika124 - 12 years ago
My episode take done on pg 1 ..all read it plss 😃

Important points to ponder...

1)Bua's brainwashing act might b blessing in disguise for Yash to make sure Aarti is not given Arpita's name 😈

2)Yash-Aaarti and Pratik-Paridi ..Two couples with a contrast of Arranged Vs Love Marriage...Which marriage will b peaceful in long run ?? So are CVs trying to say that its a myth one cannot enjoy love in a arranged marriage when the reality is Arranged marriages are best to discover love and passion post marriage in a fresh exciting way whereas in a love marriage ,u hv already experienced it all beforehand ,so nothing fresh or exciting to do post marriage ?? 😉😳😳😛...So while AarYa relationship might rock after marriage 😛  ,PraDi relationship might hit a rouch patch after marriage

3)Since Aarti has this worry regarding whether Yash will b able to fulfill her needs in a way she can enjoy it rather than feeling disgusted ,so mayb after marriage Aarti will slowly discover the positive side of Yash and then she will feel all the desire towards her man once she could feel that her man is hot and there is no sin to desire for her hot loyal and devoted husband 😉😳😳😳..

4)If Shobha and Aarti had opposed the name change idea in same way they opposed the kanyadan idea by directly meeting Arpita's mom then I m sure even the temporary name change would not hv happened today 🤔...And this makes me wonder whether Scindias r someway connected to Arpita's death which Yash does not know and thats why Daddy Scindia is making these unfair rules to wipe off his own sins and guilt ??🤔

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

You saw Pari's Dad taking that sai of his jaanemann? I think Daaku Mom imagined Pratz doing the same for Pari. 🤣

Oh yes i did , the look on her face when she noticed him was 😡 wats wrong if he does that , why only women has to do that kya , this is more of modern and western thinking  and P father is more like leading a happy life  without fights and loving and getting love in return , 

the ad with SRK was hilarious and to be serious plain stupid ... only good thing was he promoted show other than that it was useless act and didnot fit with show for sure 
3)Since Aarti has this worry regarding whether Yash will b able to fulfill her needs in a way she can enjoy it rather than feeling disgusted ,so mayb after marriage Aarti will slowly discover the positive side of Yash and then she will feel all the desire towards her man once she could feel that her man is hot and there is no sin to desire for her hot loyal and devoted husband 😉😳😳😳..

Jyo! You are such a Jungli Jawaani, na! 🤣
Pocu: Haha no I wasn't directing my comment towards you .. just sharing my feelings towards it xD .. but yea I believe what you say may be true to some extent.. and I mean for a show to run they have to show a couple go through such trials etc so I believe that day will come for those two one day as well =)

Z
Originally posted by breezy

Oh yes i did , the look on her face when she noticed him was 😡 wats wrong if he does that , why only women has to do that kya , this is more of modern and western thinking  and P father is more like leading a happy life  without fights and loving and getting love in return , 

the ad with SRK was hilarious and to be serious plain stupid ... only good thing was he promoted show other than that it was useless act and didnot fit with show for sure 

Pari's parents have a happy loving marriage and it shows in the glow that they literally emanate.  Daaku Mom will never understand this because she has seen nothing like it.

Am gonna watch Don2. 😳
@Samana :I agree Shobha was definitely the star today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...what I loved was how quickly she guessed all the issues of Aarti regarding this remarriage and she was quick to explain her all about physical needs post marriage in such matured manner 👏👏

Aarti's main issue is she is scared that Yash's touch might remind her of those passionate moments she had spent with Prashant and she is fearing that if she does not feel the same way with Yash like she felt for Prashant ,then it will look as if she is cheating on this marriage by still remembering her ex-hubby against her wishes

So her main problem is not with Yash touching ..her main problem is Yash's touch does not send those shivers which mayb Prashant ka touch did 😉

Now here the whole difference of arranged vs love comes in picture ...Prashant and Aarti did love marriage where all touching and stuff happened at first sight only and later vanished after marriage from the guy's side 😆 ..but with Yash its going to b a slow process but it will last long since her relation with Yash will not just b limited to physical needs but it will b more than that ..both r going to bond emotionally as well and so when both will come together on physical level ,the whole passion and desire level is going to b something else 😳😳
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Am I the only one who thinks that Pratz and Pari's castle of dreams is gonna come  down crashing? I mean, too much stress is being given on their perfection in love, compatibility and a bright future. As in, when things seem too too good to be true, they usually aren't. Something, something is gonna go wrong in his cute paradise. A lot changes when a boyfriend takes the train to becoming a boyfriend. And a hell lot changes when a girlfriend becomes a wife. Just saying. Woh kehte hain na, aanewaale  kal ka kabhi daawa nahiin karna chaahiye.

Before I go and write my two cents about the episode I had to had to comment on this as I said the same thing a couple episodes before when Paridhi's parents made an entry and see the stark difference between the two families. I know there is a lot of discussion regarding whether the in-laws are important or the husband but I am going to on a different route where I don't think PP have even realized the meaning of marriage because their are so lost in their paradise. In one of my posts I mentioned how we are seeing a lot of troubles and suffering for ArYa but none for PP so far and that to me is the calm before the storm. While ArYa's suffering have started from the beginning, PP's suffering haven't even started YET. I am hoping the show doesn't go the route of showing that a love marriage doesn't work and an arranged marriage work way but rather shows that a love marriage just like an arranged marriage have its own struggles, pain, and suffering and that as long as husband and wife keep a united front and trust each other they can get through anything. 😊
Originally posted by jyoti06

My episode take done on pg 1 ..all read it plss 😃

Important points to ponder...

1)Bua's brainwashing act migt b blessing in disguise for Yash to make sure Aarti is not given Arpita's name 😈 he dont need bua to make that not to happen he is more determined not to give her his lovly ex wife name all bua did was not poison his mind but made him think which isnt wrong ... 

2)Yash-Aaarti and Pratik-Paridi ..Two couples with a contrast of Arranged Vs Love Marriage...Which marriage will b peaceful in long run ?? So are CVs trying to say that its a myth one cannot enjoy love in a arranged marriage when the reality is Arranged marriages are best to discover love and passion post marriage in a fresh exciting way whereas in a love marriage ,u hv already experienced it all beforehand ,so nothing fresh or exciting to do post marriage ?? 😛...So while AarYa relationship might rock after marriage 😛  ,PraDi relationship might hit a rouch patch after marriage  exactly my fear , though not all love and arrange marriages are a bed of rose types but if there is enough love, understanding, respect and support in it both are one and the same, both marriages have fights and misunderstandings, i would hate to see if they spoil PP for Arya, but the word of Pratik that only relation is going to change but not love gives me mixed feelings which is true, a bindas life is different from responsible and adjusted ones as after marriage even in love marriages they have to compromise in some situations , but i dont want the happy go luck kids become not so happy and nagging naaa

3)Since Aarti has this worry regarding whether Yash will b able to fulfill her needs in a way she can enjoy it rather than feeling disgusted ,so mayb after marriage Aarti will slowly discover the positive side of Yash and then she will feel all the desire towards her man once she could feel that her man is hot and there is no sin to desire for her hot loyal and devoted husband 😳.. lOL, well she has mixed feelings for him , good and bad and bad is on her mind for most of the time , 

4)If Shobha and Aarti had opposed the name change idea in same way they opposed the kanyadan idea by directly meeting Arpita's mom then I m sure even the temporary name change would not hv happened today 🤔...And this makes me wonder whether Scindias r someway connected to Arpita's death which Yash does not know and thats why Daddy Scindia is making these unfair rules to wipe off his own sins and guilt ??🤔  Lol, jo , dont see how Yashs parents can be part of Arpitas death or is guilty , na... dont see to happen its more like they might be business partners 😆 or so 

only thing which rocked apart Shobha ji talking reality with Arti was the direct talk with Arpitas mother , no third party involvement esp gayatri 😆