Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

Awesome mish...very well written..so ashutosh remembers nidhi..hmmm..interesting...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š
sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shri-

Very Good update, very well written, ashu suport nidhi interesting,waiting for next update.

Thanks Shri πŸ˜Š
-AnaRoy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh What a surprise... :)
m a late commer here..
Thanks for the treat... detail comments from next chap. :))
Catch u at FB..
sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Another great update πŸ‘

Ashutosh said that as a teacher you always remember the good students. So that means to him Nidhi was a good student. Then why was he so strict with her? Dying to find out.

Thanks for sharing Sharmishtha πŸ˜Š

Thanks Neelima. πŸ˜Š It will take some time for his past behaviour to be explained. πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmishtha02

Thanks Neelima. πŸ˜Š It will take some time for his past behaviour to be explained. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes.. I am anticipating this...  I know he has a reason 😊
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: oaz30

Mishhh meri jaaan thanks for the update...

Haila MB would have fitted here to a T. LOve the way ashu is here without being so dominant... you have to love him. Hmm Nids is more the kind i expected... i like that duality in her as well from the thorough pro to the insecure woman infront of ashu

hmmm he remembers her eh,,,

Yeh dil mange much more
love

ya yeh dil mange much more.  Can u pm me also i don't come often since 2-3 days am visiting often but don't want to miss. gr8πŸ‘

and yes MB would have looked awesome with his posture, the way he walks, talks and his expression fit the bill. OH Miss him very much so catch on old episodes.
Ashnian thumbnail
love your ff 😊 .reallly looking forward to readwhat happens next?can't wait to read it,could u please post the links of any other ffs that u hve written,would love to read them.
Ashnian thumbnail
heya, 😊 i'm inlove with ur ff,can't wait to read what happens next,could u plz post it asap,and could you please post the links of your previous ffs,I would love to read it,you write really awsome stories,I can only imagine MB as Ashutosh thats the best part.
-AnaRoy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This "Mysterious Behaviour" is realy a mystery... I have such a short experience of this...
I dnno what it exactly felt... most of the times I got angry.. dnno why teaches do this... Hope ur FF will help me to know that...
sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

πŸ‘Great update Mish...thanks Sharifa for pestering her...and WORD to what u said MB would have fit this role to a T.

So indirectly he tells her she was a good student...so sweet.
Their interactions r so professional at the same time there is a undercurrent to it...eager to see how u proceed further.

Waiting...😍

bold: Loved that observation. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Vasanthi. πŸ˜Š