Gumrah

would you like to suggest anything to the team?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Gumrah team  is doing an impressive jobClapClap.  The dialouges are good,  presentation is neat and perfect.  The actors are chosen really well. so far everyone has suited their roles perfectly. 

Karan as a host is just wonderful. 

I like the psyciatrist part, the public and the concluding messages.  

Would you anyhow suggest anything to the team?  like how it is presented or what more you might want to see them show.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would you like to suggest anything to the team?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i'd be glad if they showed the actual cases/story more.. & less scripted..

the Lipstic killer case couldnt find any source online.. wonder if it is a real story and where it took place..
The Patravala case-Adnan's death happened in 2007 so wonder why in the show they showed it to have happened in 2004?!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
maine bhi dekha year in the backstory thread.  maybe they are not allowed to give exact details and can only script it based on the real story.

dazzlerfan

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I wan them to show newspaper cutting n all related to the case in d end.they can show us how family is suffering in real n take a little iv of them.in d end all actors n team should stand wid karan to say sum quotes.it will look more impactful i guess.

dazzlerfankavyasam

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

maine bhi dekha year in the backstory thread.  maybe they are not allowed to give exact details and can only script it based on the real story.
no but why? i mean all know bout the Adnan Patravala case so i dont see any prob in stating the right date!

kavyasam

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I want them to show more about the case and less about the scripts. I also want some more of the story after the crime happened.

dazzlerfankavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

@shibz - pata nai kyun aisa laga, they wantedly gave wrong year or so I felt.

I agree with everyone though a little info on the real case, like what the episode is based on, if they cannot show in the one hour time they can put the details abt real case as a slide show before or after the episode, like for a minute or 2.

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.