Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
 Haila what an Oh LaLa precap!!! what an awesome heavenly PrecapDancing uff i couldn't resist my excitement and came here to make a faltu post heheBig smile Each and every time they shows us a yummy precap so that we keep on seeing that scene and then Mom is ready to rebukeCry . Hayee!! the way Shiva hold her and Sati widhout looking at his eyes felt blissful because she was in the most safe and secure strong arms. Just can't wait for tomorrow Cry Kash mai bhi Mahadev ki tarah Sun ko control kar sakti thi heheLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Love-Nehaaa-Sweet24vanadhidivyadaya13Intrepida.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haila!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
omg im soo exctied!! cant wait to watch it!!
thanks for the good news
how was the episode?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Sweet24sohiniluvsmusicvanadhi

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

omg im soo exctied!! cant wait to watch it!!
thanks for the good news
how was the episode?
Episode was superb dear :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
omg...what a precap...so damn romantic...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
the way our MAHADEV held his SATI ji in his arms...gosh...beautiful...Day Dreaming
can't wait for 2mrw...tuesday plzzz cum soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by rythmdivine - 26 March 2012 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24sohiniluvsmusicvanadhi

asb216

asb216

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Sohini..my sweety..HugThat sun control sentence really cracked me up.ROFL.Absolutely well said..I oevyou for that..me am wishing the same..Waise my sitiation is totally bonkers wals situation hai..I feeling like.."Dekhna mere sar se aasmaan udd gaya hai..dekhan paani yonmein zameen ghulrahi hai kahin pe..chup chup ke chup chup ke chori se chori chup chup ke chup chup le re.."awww..one of teh most anticipated moment ever..I was dreaming thsi to happen long time back..!!Wohaaa..Mahadev & sati in each others arms..when they marry uske baad kya hoga,..wohaaa...I want more of "IN ARMS " moments after marriage whatsay..awww..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori-Nehaaa-vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
party timeParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusic

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Aahaaa..Tongue...main aa gayiTongueTongue...oho kal ka precap dekh ke jo nain sukhEmbarrassedEmbarrassed mujhe prapt hua hai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..(arey nahi Nain sukh koi naya servant nai LOLLOLLOLLOLhai jo Mahadev dekh ke mujhe prapt hua LOLLOL).i know ki sabko wahi nain sukh prapt hua hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...koi mujhe pakdo yaar.Wacko...koi to sambhaloWackoWacko...hema tu hi pakad le.WinkWink...par tu to khud hi behoshWacko. hui ja rahi hogi...LOLLOL..tera ya mera kasoor nai haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hamare Mahadev hain hi aiseDay Dreaming.Day Dreaming...HayeeeDay Dreaming..."Sati ji to direct apni sahi jagah pahunch gayin"Day Dreaming...hmmm "dekha kuch nahi dekh kar bhi wo apni bholenaath ki baahon me aa hi gayin."...wowww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...this is called eternal , divine loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..."pata hai ye scene dekh ke main itni zor se chillai...ke" unhone aakhir pakad hi lia...girne se bacha liya...wo bhi apni baahon ke sahaare seEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed" my mom gave me a ConfusedConfused lookLOLLOLLOL and then i had to add Devi Sati ko"ROFL .ROFL ...imagine my mom's faceROFL ROFL ...she said" hey bholenaath thodi akal isse de dijiye...pagla gayi hai...LOLLOLLOL...maine socha" lo arey bholenaath ki wajah se hi to akal ghaas charne chali jaati hai...unko nihaarte nihaarte koi hosh hi nai rehta...". Hayeee..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..wat strong armsDay Dreaming.Day Dreaming...wat smileDay Dreaming...wat auraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...wat raw masculine power was eminating from our Mahadev.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart...main to satak gai.LOLLOL...i know sabki satak gaye hogi hai naWinkWinkWink? In between i just lovedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wen in the end he said" main bahut samay tak apna asli roop Sati se nahi chupa sakta..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...kaise chupega.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sati mera hi hissa hai...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.mera bichda hua adha ansh hai woHeartHeartHeart...hamari to parchayi bhi ek dusre ko pehchaan kar ek dusre ke nikat aa jati hai"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh My GodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i went flat over that sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...that dialogueEmbarrassed...Shiv ji is right he cannot hide his true self from devi Sati for longHeart...she is his ardhanginiHeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...his other halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she will recxognise him soon.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but iam also scared ShockedShockedSati in Shivji's arms will recognise him for sure OuchOuchnow What?ConfusedConfused she will be angry.ConfusedConfused...wat if she asks him to leave her aloneConfusedConfused and go back wat will Our Mahadev do then...ConfusedConfused...i know he is Mahadev but even he will have some planWink...but still..Confused..
PS. i loved wen Nandi and that Child SukarnTongue(that child is so Lucky na guysTongue...the entire universe prays...fasts day and night and still they cant get a glimpse of MahadevEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Mahadev hugged that child so lovinglyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..our Mahadev though so angry has such a soft heart...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. ) both said that Devi Sati is Nakchadi...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicvanadhidivyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.