Rashi will save gohem relationship dam sure...

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys its a high time if gopi have sautan in her life and if its going to be anita ... And try to separate gohem, rashi will feel insecure of her position in mm so she won't let any other girl rather than gopi in the house because gopi is very less competitive for rashi in mm. But if anita comes as modifies bahu rashis all kalaakaris can go in drain because anita is rich intelligent, and can break rashis evilness at any time so both kurmi and rashi will try to save gohem relation at any cost.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well honestly Rashi saving Gohem, its a dream, or maybe a good nighmate

bad ppl ealways have ways to increase their population, so basically cliche way: sautan bribes Rashi, with whatever Rashi wants if Gopi loses, adn Rashi will become worse, HOPELESS
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes. Self-interest will propel the mother-daughter duo to save Gopi
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi...😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²
But then what about other promo in which Gopi disagree to do rashi work...?rashi will first shock by gopi behaviour...as per the promo
n I think henceforth gopi will not take rashi help for any damm thinkg...n this time its not related to family but gopi to save her  marital relationship
Edited by Hetp - 12 years ago
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bhavya! bhavya! Its nice to hear something like that
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice OP. Unfortunately Rashi sucks at self-interest. Hence all her efforts to sabotage her own marriage.
i dont know why. But i think this new track will add a lot of spice to the show. It will create a serious impact to the viewers.

God, when Ahem forgot his SD, and when i saw Gopi's fresh tear, i didnt sleep properly and stayed home for 2 days...seriously i am optimistic.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

i dont know why. But i think this new track will add a lot of spice to the show. It will create a serious impact to the viewers.

God, when Ahem forgot his SD, and when i saw Gopi's fresh tear, i didnt sleep properly and stayed home for 2 days...seriously i am optimistic.

😲 You seriously stayed home for two days!!!!  I can talk. ðŸ˜† Ever since that happened I have been stuck in some mystery place which gives me only glimpses and then disappears.  I am going nuts here.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhavya

Guys its a high time if gopi have sautan in her life and if its going to be anita ... And try to separate gohem, rashi will feel insecure of her position in mm so she won't let any other girl rather than gopi in the house because gopi is very less competitive for rashi in mm. But if anita comes as modifies bahu rashis all kalaakaris can go in drain because anita is rich intelligent, and can break rashis evilness at any time so both kurmi and rashi will try to save gohem relation at any cost.

nice assumption dear but rashi and gopi's help?this is a joke for me sorry but it is  and she will never  do any thng for gopi she is selfish i have a doubt may be these two will make her life a living hell poor gopi😭
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc one bt cant see tht happin bt u neva know rashi does have feelings for gopi bt then she can turn when  urmila tells her to do so...