on behalf of the DKDM DT
so any guesses?????????
hmm...chalo lemme help you'll Wink
she is mohit and mouni ki deewani and
totally romantic LOL
Yes yes u r right DKDMian of this week
she is  none other than
TOTAL-ROMANTIC Party
this siggy is for you..please feel free to use it and show ur status to everyone Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti  di Hug )
so now you are officially on the hot seat
time to grill you with the questions Evil Smile
Something about yourself

Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF
Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites
Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:
so guyz what are you waitng for attack this special member with your questions Wink
so till then this is me Asmita signing off!!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Nehaaa-sankalp_praptimnx12IntrepidavanadhiAnjalgdeboleena.manna-ShrNi--Gaganjot-TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-.Reshama.Rashu-SKDromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~~DKDMian Of The Week#2~~*" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
GOSH..YOU CAUGHT ME EHH..??ShockedLOLawww..I am honoured ..Thank you so much..HugHope to answer at the best of my abilities..TRUTH & HONEST answers..for sure..HugThank you for that wonderful siggy Shruthi..& you too asmita for that sweet intro..Embarrassed

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 March 2012 at 4:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Spynaliparas99-Nehaaa-NST1983sankalp_praptimnx12-Chinky-vanadhiAnjalgdeboleena.mannapatakha-guddi.Reshama.-Rumi-romaila

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
congrts Hema...Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalgvanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
ahaaa...perfect member eh???
res for now..will grill and fry you later..he he!
edit...
okey ahemaahem...
ive seen youre posts on the PKYEK  forum,and always wondered how someone could be so...you know...pagli...LOLWink...so out going and free willed!Big smile
anyway here is the list of my Questions
Youre Fist Crush
Romance ka Bukhar Kabse Hai?
Ideal Man...
Dark mysterious Vampire,or a Rustic Vairagi like Mahadev?
The most Filmy dream you have ever had?
Youre all time favorite song?
A romantic film you can watch unlimited no of times?
A strange habit/quality about you?
The silliest thing you have ever done?
Your Favorite dailoge?

there im done..
happy answering!

Edited by shruti.nil - 30 March 2012 at 7:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptiAnjalg-Chinky-vanadhideboleena.mannaTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Something about yourself

Name: Hemalatha

Age: 40(but stuck at 16 mentally..Tongue)I am single by the way..its a free info..!!LOLI did fall in loev but was one sided.Tongue.& hey I love boys & men nothing wrong with me...infact I adore en more than girls..ROFL.just that i couldnt find my right man because Mahadev dint do one for meEvil Smile...maybe I am too romantic LOL.I am here to love Mahadev in dreams in the form of Mohit & Mouni,.LOL

Hobbies: Nothing in particular.music watching TV films...sports...reading comics magazines shopping travelling ..almost everything..LOL

Profession?info about education: I am a science graduate .working as Hospital admin in our own small hospital in Bangalore

About IF
Getting started with IF:when first IF started for JJKN serial my user name was LOVE _APURVA i dont know how many remember me..Tongue

Some cherishable moments in IF:many many cant single out one..but have got so much love..that is think is the most cherishable thing about IF..we dont know each other personally but we laugh & cry together & get to a strong bond of friendship.!!

Best freind(s) in IF:EVERYONE..!!Love every one I have interacted..seriously..!!Hug

What attracted you to this forum:The love for ROMANCE & ACTORS & ACTRESSES..I always beleive in expressing my happiness & love & I wanted it to reach many & specially thought whatifi the actors & creatives are reading they must know what good feelings we have for them..so that brought me here..

Favourites
Food:VEG & ONLY VEG no eggs too..I am a foodie..HeartLOL

Outfit:Saree is my FAV & they say I look best in that.Tongue.I use salwar &^ chudies too..Embarrassed

Hangout:My room..& my home..WinkI lovee my room at present..as I have a private TV & can drool who ever I want any no of times..ROFLHug

Serial: have loved JJKN, KAAJAL, BANDINI, Main teri parchayi hoon, PKYEK ,Diya aur baati him..BALH, IPKND, Saathiya, EHMMBH, ..etc etc..LOL
 But adored JJKN & PKYEK the most..But NOW I KNOW DKDM will TOP THE LIST.for EVER..Day Dreamingnothing like this PASSIONATE DIVINE LOVE STORY..!!MOHIT & MOUNI have been ultimateDay Dreamingdont want to care for anything else..but Mahadev & Sati..Hugdream dream only about Mohit & Mouni..Heart
Movie:cant single out one..I am a great movie buff..yaar..ConfusedLOL..to name a few..Swades...,Jodha Akbar, Kuch Kuch hota hai, HAHK, DDLJ, Lamhe..and so on & on..(many odl movies are also there..which you may not know..LOL)

Actor:Amitji,Hrithik, farhan Abhay deol,Aamir SRK & Salam..shahdi etc et cdepends on which movie.BUT MOHIT has defeated them hands down..I adore him SO MOHITHeart..Day Dreaming

Actress:Kajol, Jaya prada..Sridevi, Rati agnihothri ,Neetu singh Aishwarya Amrita rao, etc etc again depending on movie..LOLEmbarrassed..SO MOUNI..comes here as ..top of the list..Day DreamingHeart

Song:NO WAYTongue I will not answer this..I have thousands which I love...GOSH..one example I can give ...which will remain my all time fav is SAIBO..Day Dreaming(which is very recent so you will know one among may thousands..)

Place:India.Hug...Udupi my birth placeTongue..BangaloreEmbarrassed...but out of country will be LONDON..aw..superb place..( & all of Europe simply for its sheer beauty..breath taking romantic places..Day Dreaming)

Book:Mills & Boon & many many such romantic editions..& COMICS..amarchitra katah Tinkel Tin tin..asterisk..mandrake. richic rich Archie..LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 March 2012 at 4:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-sankalp_praptimnx12-Chinky-vanadhiAnjalgpatakha-guddi.Reshama.-Rumi-Nikki_Titli

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Congrats HemaClap
I have 1demand,LOL write an OS within next 3 days on DkDM.
*Conditions applied
It should have 30% romance, 30% divinity, 20% reality, 20% fictionBig smile

Edited by mnx12 - 26 March 2012 at 5:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-sankalp_praptiAnjalg-Chinky-vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
1-have u ever had a crush during ur colg times name that person
2-if u had to propose sumone right now who would it be lol u cant ans mohit
3-fav food
4-fav movie
5-fav movie dialogue
6-tell guddy guddy things abt me
7-ur best frnd on if
8-what do u like the more os ff ss...

Thats it lol enjoy

Edited by strawberryrashu - 26 March 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalgvanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
HemaHug congo shongoParty
ill be back with lots of burning questions for uEvil SmileLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiAnjalgTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.