Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Mahadev Maha Masala - A Winning Recipe!

Written by  Swati Ghosh
Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Mahadev Maha Masala - A Winning Recipe!

(Please note that Swati Ghosh of Rangmunch is not the author of this write up but has only published the same. The entire article has been penned down by SHRUTI).

Hands up those who thought that mythology and "masala" was as unlikely a combination as an Indian TV soap designed to finish in less than 50 episodes. All you have to do is watch this surprising combination in Life OK Channel's,Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev, to realise how wrong you were!

Full article @

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhishaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahadev-Maha winning formula-Rangmunch" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much..SHRUTHI you ROCK GIRL..YOU seriously are an asset to our show..Your write up helps us to ..make people realize what they are missing & why this show is simply AWESOME..& priceless..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99ccolkatvanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Well writen from a different pov. Hope this dish turns out better & better in future.

ccolkatvanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
lovely article...really well written shruti!
i think its fans like you who make the show more well known!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Hema,Meenu and Shruti- thank you all so much for your kind words and support, it is so nice to read what you all write anytime I write something:) Honestly, the support from other fans means so much, we all love DKDM so much, it's lovely to be part of the "family"! Pls try and post any comments on the RM page too- the more comments we get the more they will keep getting our articles in, the intention is to get the show as much publicity as we can do- it's never enough but well, we can try right?! Love you all and thanks so much again! xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi-ShrNi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Hema,Meenu and Shruti- thank you all so much for your kind words and support, it is so nice to read what you all write anytime I write something:) Honestly, the support from other fans means so much, we all love DKDM so much, it's lovely to be part of the "family"! Pls try and post any comments on the RM page too- the more comments we get the more they will keep getting our articles in, the intention is to get the show as much publicity as we can do- it's never enough but well, we can try right?! Love you all and thanks so much again! xx

I know that Shruts ..I always make sure I have a link on my Tweet & FB and here too I try & make sure everyone reads it..hopefully we shoudl be successful..Like lord Krishan said..karm karo pahl ki iccah na karoEmbarrassedMahadev will take care of the rest..Embarrassed

ccolkatmnx12vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
she is quit amazing when penning down such events ...

really super Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ccolkat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.