Mohit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hi all

I have some bad news. I lost my new phone in a temple. Had just downloaded a beautiful photo of Mohit and was planning to put it as a screensaver. I hate myself for going to the temple on Saturday. Also took some photos. Am at a wits end as i waited months to buy the phone. And now i don't know what to do. Any answers.Confused

Btw I am so jealous of that little kid who was holding onto Mohi't arm so tightly. What say guys. I also loved his expressions he looked at Sati with I can't live without u expressions. Bless him he is getting so get good these days. And looking so handsome nowdays as well. I just can't understand why Sati is not able to to recognise Shiv when she loves him so much.

bye

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jussimpooji2012-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Awww..I can imagine your plight dear..grrr these phone..Angry..awww..Mohit is getting hotter & hotter than SUN with every passing day..!!Heart& mouni acts like  a catalyst for that chemical reaction..Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

owh u lost ur new phoneOuch..ull get another oneLOL and put a nic put of mohitwa as screensaverDay Dreaming. sati will know that jataa is shivji her pati/swami.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhi

musdhami

musdhami

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
aawww Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
poor vabs Broken Heart
its ok cheer up...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.