Devon ke Dev Mahadev

My heart is already swelling in anticipation..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
The precap which Sruthi had mentioned in her update last night.."humara saya bhi ek doosre se milke jud jaate hai.." woh mera chuta hua adha bhag hai" "mera vastavik roop usse zyada der chup nahin sakta.." awww...with those flashs of "HIM" (MahadevDay Dreaming) standing next to "HER"(Sati..Heart)..few inchs apart &  those expressions of sati sensing HIM..already & he giving that..ahha..she is sensing ME..Embarrassedkind of cute expressions..is already making me see that precap at least 20 times by now..so imagine aaj raat mera kya haal hone wala..hai..!!TongueWink

Its that deep feeling insideHeart Day Dreamingwe get when these two ..our DIVINE love birds..talk about ech other..being unable to live without each other..say about being connected eternally to each other even in their simple dialouges..there is a ripper felt in our heart..a vibration so sweet..which defines ..why LOVE is made to be such a CENTER POINT IN THIS UNIVERSE...hai na..Embarrassedand added to that..the mesmerising pair of Mohit & Mouni..act as perfect Fuel to the fire of passion..Aww..those expressions..that electric current that flows..without any effort between the two..Wonder whether they really know Embarrassed..how awesome they fit into each other.Day Dreaming.even miles apart..or inchs close..They simply drive me insaneBlushing..I was so so so waiting for those intense moments..since that night of Jataa coming close to Sati & flirting in Shilpshaala..room..Since that night now 3 to 4 days..we dint get any intense moments..YUP last night that Nakchadi moments were there..when we got that perfect SHIVJI wala frown as Sruthi said..LOL..but awww..in the precap..we saw that same soft hearted .helplessly in love with Sati wala Mahadev.Day DreamingHug ..Awww..MOHIT & MOUNI...I begin & end my day dreaming & imagining about you..!! Heartimpossibly irresistable...pair.!!
I would like to sing.."Raat baaki..Baat baaki..hona hai jo ..ho jaane do.."Day DreamingHeart

I really hope that ..this Revathi's plan gets stopped..it seems a little stupdi for her to send Sati to kailash in a boat ..I mean I cant take the fact that any aire gaire can take anyone to kailash like that..Angrykailash is not reachable to everyone...but awww..our bhole is so simpleTongue..so may be it also depicts..how easy anyone can reach his abode..he has no calms about it hai na..aisa bhi hosakta hai..hmm yeah..Embarrassed

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 March 2012 at 1:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-sankalp_praptisohiniluvsmusicmnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My heart is already swelling in anticipation..!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
awww such a cute post dii finally u r back againHug and u r right  wo kehte hai na Pyaar se bari aur koyi takat nhi hoti though it was Abhay's dialogue from PKYEK i still remember it...i sooo want that Sati will be the 1st one to recognize Jataa as Mahadev...and in the precap just like Sati Mahadev was also lost in his own thoughts,worried about her i so so loved Bholanath's bhola face lolzzROFL  aur kuch dimaag mein nhi aa rhi hai bas Mohit aur Mahadev ki face hi dikh rhi hai haayeDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhicoolfizzy.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

awww such a cute post dii finally u r back againHug and u r right  wo kehte hai na Pyaar se bari aur koyi takat nhi hoti though it was Abhay's dialogue from PKYEK i still remember it...i sooo want that Sati will be the 1st one to recognize Jataa as Mahadev...and in the precap just like Sati Mahadev was also lost in his own thoughts,worried about her i so so loved Bholanath's bhola face lolzzROFL  aur kuch dimaag mein nhi aa rhi hai bas Mohit aur Mahadev ki face hi dikh rhi hai haayeDay Dreaming

Thank you so much..Sohini..Tum ho na meri tarah Total deewani..mere saath drooling ke liye..LOLHugabsolutely EmbarrassedHeartcant think of anything but Mahadev & Sati..Day Dreamingawww..Mohit ^ Mouni.Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusicvanadhi.Reshama.

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I luved d precap ...
and the episode tooo...
D best part was when Sati gave that o expression to NANDI when Sukarna said that nandi was the 1 who told him that his hone waali mami is a princess and is a bit nakchadi...

The precap was sooo good...
i mean he spoke evrything so well...
I just wish dat Sati shudve been there 2 listen 2 what he says...
hhh...

Yaar wat 2 do??? i just can't stop admiring Shiv and his beloved Sati...

It's gonna b a gr8 epi 2day... just looking forward 2 it and dreaming...
Gosh wat 2 do ...
i m addicted 2 dis sho...
pata nahi aajkal time bhi bahot dheere chalta hai...
8:00 jaldi hota hiinnn nahi hai...

man kar raha hai ki un dono ke baare mein likhti hiin jaoon...

well thanx 4 posting such a gr8 topic...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
big res.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

I luved d precap ...
and the episode tooo...
D best part was when Sati gave that o expression to NANDI when Sukarna said that nandi was the 1 who told him that his hone waali mami is a princess and is a bit nakchadi...

The precap was sooo good...
i mean he spoke evrything so well...
I just wish dat Sati shudve been there 2 listen 2 what he says...
hhh...

Yaar wat 2 do??? i just can't stop admiring Shiv and his beloved Sati...

It's gonna b a gr8 epi 2day... just looking forward 2 it and dreaming...
Gosh wat 2 do ...
i m addicted 2 dis sho...
pata nahi aajkal time bhi bahot dheere chalta hai...
8:00 jaldi hota hiinnn nahi hai...

man kar raha hai ki un dono ke baare mein likhti hiin jaoon...

well thanx 4 posting such a gr8 topic...

Aw..Thank you so much DEAR.Hug.you are another of my DEEWANI's GANAG of MAHADEV SATI & Mohit MOuni..IT S GONNA BE ONE BLOCKBUSTER EPI FOR SURE..Day Dreaming& you said it so perfect..me too can go on & on & on.on these two..you know..aw..pata nahin kya jadoo dalaa hai..nasha utar ta hi nahin aur mujhe utarwana bhi nahin..Embarrassed

Aww & can you please help me which site are you using to upload that siggy...all Shiv sati awesome moments in itDay Dreaming.Heart.(avi wala ..I use IMGUR but it is saying that it is too big more than 2 mn so cant upload..OuchCry)

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 March 2012 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Samsangeethavanadhi

darshi28

darshi28

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Your posts always bring a big smile to my face Big smile very sweet post! Mouni and Mohit are outstanding and what a truly magical love story they have created for us Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-SamsangeethavanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshi28

Your posts always bring a big smile to my face Big smile very sweet post! Mouni and Mohit are outstanding and what a truly magical love story they have created for us Day Dreaming

aw...If that brings a SMILE then I am deeply honoured ..HugThank you so much..& if that makes you love Mohit Mouni & this show more..Thats all I ask for..Absolutely Bonkers for this show.& I am glad you are with me in this journey of madness..LOL.& love story..WackoDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethavanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.