Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
This is actually my first discussion of the week thread so i actually have no clue how to go about it. The show is just a week old and no characters true feelings are revealed so a discussion would be really tough.

So the topic for this week is will kabir ever have feelings for neha? With aditi it may have been a marriage of convenience so now irrespective of the fact that the girl may be aditi or neha will he have feelings for her?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimSNoshindipi.15saher_90-Indescribable-prc_fan1Enigmatic_Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: WILL he ever fall in love?" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I dont think so, i think he is doing all this with a clear agenda in mind.. Wonder what it is..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Who knows... maybe along the way he might develop some sort of empathy in terms of how he is forcing her to do all this... and also when he sees her doing all this, and making his family happy and so on, he might feel something, or doesnt want to acknowledged

Who knows what will go on in this show lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinprc_fan1swethasyam08Sandy-Naz

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
heheheh its a tv show anything can happen. May be he will start falling for her. From 2nd epi i was like neha n aditi are same, may be its aditi's plan to find out the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesSandy-Naz

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hi frends
iam eagerly waiting for their romance to kick innn i think majority of ppl are waiting i like his eyes and seriousness
TongueEmbarrassed

SNoshin

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
may be as we all know anything can happen in daily soaps and i also think that Neha is Aditi actually and come back to find the truth of her accident 
but if it happens so definitely it will be interesting to watch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadloverSNoshinswethasyam08Sandy-Naz

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Embarrassed i would love to see neha & kabir fallingDay Dreaming in love eitherwise i like neha / rishi pairing Embarrassed& neha/kabir & kabir /aditi pairing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SNoshin

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
He needs to fall for neha!!! I think neha and aditi are the same so it wont be morally wrong if they start having feelings for each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna82SNoshin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.