Gumrah

Karan and Aarav..

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when Karan was saying bout Aarav as a spoilt brat..well little😉 n that he loves his parents..and also holds his friends close or something on those lines🤔..it instantly occurred to me as Karan himself..then😉 dont know if karan played pool all the time though😆

but wen Aarav was not being able to protect or help himself..that was a total contrast from Karan's character😳 Aarav looked too weak ...err...more like a kid.. but our Karan is good at beating up bad boys😉
i remember his Zing mag iv where when he got a call from Balaji n he wasnt sure if that was for real or if someone was playing a prank on him or something serious but thought if it turned so "mai toh use maarunga" awww😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shibz agree wid u totaly. When he was talkng abt aarav,karan was hvng a sympathy,a kind of softnes in it. N smwhr i also felt dat it resembl wid karan's teenage smwhr. N whn karan told abt d gal whom he use to stare at 16 i was so amazd n cnt stp d "aww". He is d fantastic as host,he is more dn a host.
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

Shibz agree wid u totaly. When he was talkng abt aarav,karan was hvng a sympathy,a kind of softnes in it. N smwhr i also felt dat it resembl wid karan's teenage smwhr. N whn karan told abt d gal whom he use to stare at 16 i was so amazd n cnt stp d "aww". He is d fantastic as host,he is more dn a host.

hey tell me bout that...i couldnt hear properly :( i only heard a girl..16 n maths class.. but yes..aww...to that staring business😉 though i dun think karan is dat bechara😛 ..hez quite good looking so dont know why he stared at her as if he was a nerd n she  wont luk at him😉😆
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He said whn he was 16 he use to hv a maths tution,a vry preety gal was der n he used to stare at her. He said maths main to score kar nehi paya bt use stare karne ka score kar liya. Bt one of dos studnt had hayavusa(may b spellng galat hai),n wo ladki us se impress ho gayi or smthng.
U knw i was lyk he stared at sm1,wao!nw we r starng at him lyk anythng. N me too thnk he was nt dat bechara,nerd typ.i love whn karan share persnal experiences in between d show.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Totally agree wid you shibz!!d way he was telling ab aarav was superb..he is doing a fab fab job as a host!!seriously evn i luvd dat 16yrs wala part..yaar wo bewakoof ladki aakhir thi kaun jo karan ko chodke aur kisike saath chali gai??hehehe
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shibz karan also said that thodi kindness thi usme n more than it the way aarav said "his frd is lyk his bro.le number delete kar de malini ka."made me to think abt nature.its our karan naa who luv his frds more than his life.he does everything in his reach for his frds.abt pool u know in our karnal there is also sum clubs n my all cousins who r in ninth tenth go there daily.they hav craze for this.when i was watching the epi i was thinking abt my cousins n guys in my neighbourhood n karan as a brave guy than aarav shibz one of guy was eight year elder to aarav n they were three so aarav could not do anything.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u shibz !..aarav was a sopilt kid but not totally as karan says ..he still was aware of right and wrong ..and ya tanu he had kindness :) ..and ya when karan was saying sopilt brat it reminded me of him ...he spoke with so much concern for aarav ..as if he cud feel him ..he is a fab host :D

and he said that main bhi jab is umar ka tha main bhi star karta tha ..in his maths tution he used to stare at a girl ..and kept staring at her ..aww so sweet na ..

and yes he is strong akhir punjab da putar hai!..
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah everyone could feel the resemblance.. but i think Karan's approach to this case was more personal.. he hosted as he is very close to it.. in the last part i think even Karan's eyes got teary.. my mom was very upset after seeing yesterday's episode.. even still i couldn't get it out of my system.. the most piercing part for me was that even few minutes before dying Aarav was calling his friends 'bhai'.. he still believed in them.. i noticed that in most of these teenage crimes the teenagers commit the crime because of the influence of an elder personality... if Puneet(i think it's his name) was not in the picture i don't think the other kids would have even thought about the kidnapping.. i think when we make friendship outside our age circle we should be careful..
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

He said whn he was 16 he use to hv a maths tution,a vry preety gal was der n he used to stare at her. He said maths main to score kar nehi paya bt use stare karne ka score kar liya. Bt one of dos studnt had hayavusa(may b spellng galat hai),n wo ladki us se impress ho gayi or smthng.
U knw i was lyk he stared at sm1,wao!nw we r starng at him lyk anythng. N me too thnk he was nt dat bechara,nerd typ.i love whn karan share persnal experiences in between d show.

hehe...aww...ok..lol thats funny😆😛

yeah agree with everyone here :)
sujana9 thumbnail
I AGREE WID EVRY ONE
i am gng to say wat u all said so 😆😆😆
so why to write d same nd bore u ppl

so i agree wid all of u hehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆