Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Oh! that dialogue was so cute so sweetly that child said NAKCHADI RAJKUMARI n over it mouni's expresion was like a cherry on the cake. I am so sad that i wont be making posts on d forum 4 a week dat too when d epis are so so good.. anyways guys pls keep d forum active n miss me atleast thoda to hehe..sayonara

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983darshi28ridhithakursohiniluvsmusicTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakchadi Rajkumari hehe..n bye guys.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Awww..Sanyo.Hug.where are you going now yaar..I just came back from a 2 day holiday & thought ki masti kareneg & now you are away fro a week.awww.will miss you terribly..YUP ..hopefully it should be one action packed Mahadev & Sati moments..& .epi'sDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 25 March 2012 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983ridhithakursohiniluvsmusic

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ya dat part was vry vry cute...d boy so sweetly said kiu apne hi bola tha na ki wo nakhchari rajkumari hai n sati's expression was so so cute n hemadi fikar nt mai hoo na hehe:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hema exam til 2nd then wil b back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

musdhami

musdhami

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
HugHugHug

nishant2941

Groupbie

nishant2941

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
cute dailogue it was by that child huh 

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
realy Mouni's expression hearing her as Nakchadi rajkumari was so wondrful that i watched it more than 10 times

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Ya dat part was vry vry cute...d boy so sweetly said kiu apne hi bola tha na ki wo nakhchari rajkumari hai n sati's expression was so so cute n hemadi fikar nt mai hoo na hehe:-)

aw..yeah..tum sab toh ho.Hug.but just one lessSmile so wanted to make her feel special & wanted..Big smileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.