please
please please
please please please
please please please please
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --Ekta--

ha ha !! You all will run away from this forum and I will stay alone here then...

hahah i don't think so..i've thought like that when i first started my ff, you will do good...i for sure will never run away from this forum..it's part of my life..
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 75

"Sab tayariyan ho gayi hai na?? kuch chut toh nahi gaya??" Devki asked.

"nahi kaaki maine sab kuch le liya hai!! Acha chalo aab main chalti hu.." Radhika said while hugging her.

"tu jaa rahi hai toh teri bahut yaad ayegi agar teri shaadi ki rasame iss ghar mein hote toh kitna acha hota.."

"aap toh jaanti hai main aisa nahi kar sakti..meri taraf se toh sabhi Punjabi hai..aapko toh pata hai Punjabi shor machaye bina koi shaddi nai karti aur mere dost who toh jiss jagah jaate hai halla bol toh krte hai..aapke yaha meat thodi na main bana sakti hu..aur acha bhi nahi lagega mujhe..aur zyada takleef nahi dena chahti main aapko.."

"chalo theek hai, jaanti hu teri bhi majboori..kaash tu humari janam se hi beti hoti, toh teri shaddi hum yahi karte.."

"koi nahi agli waar aapki hi ban kar aungi.."

"Chale Radhika?? Kuch chut toh nahi gaya??" Dev asked while coming towards them.

"nahi kuch nai chuta, chalo chaliye.." Radhika said.

"chalti hu kaki, kaka aur amma ko bhi mera namaskar kehna.."

"Acha, apna khayal rakhna.."

"main bhi chalta hu kaki.." Dev said and took her blessings.

"sada khush raho, kanha tum dono ki Jodi sada banaye rakhe.."

"tumhare dost bhi tumhare jaise hai.." Dev said while taking out her suitcases.

"kyun??"

"gaane ki awaz yaha tak aa rahi hai..jaise who pure vrindavan ko sunna rahe ho.."

"tabhi toh maine ghar kiraye pe liya hai..agar yeh log kaka ke ghar mein hote toh pata nahi kya hota waise bhi shaddi ka mahool hai aur who bhi meri shaddi, gaane toh zor se hi bajege..pata toh chale ki shaadi ho rahi hai..abhi adaar jaake dekhiyo kya haal hai sabhi safaiyon mein lage hai.."

"Chalo chale..sabhi aa gaye hai waise??"

"hanji Jeff ne toh yahi kaha hai ki sabhi aa chuke hai, kuch log reh gaye hai, aur Sunny ke parivaar wale thode din baad ayenge.."

They walked inside the house and found everyone almost busy with their works. Some were decorating the areas and some found cleaning, some were dancing and enjoying the foods, some were arguing about the decorations. Some noticed them and rushed towards them and then everyone came greeting the couple.

Dev got to know many of her friends and he cherished his stay in the house. They kept the house lively with all the noise and laughter. They are great people who love and support Radhika a lot and respect him as well. He helped in the decorations but he was asked not to do so as he is the groom. He had his lunch in her house and left for home.

Radhika and her family entered the hall, some guest from her side and his side were already present and was taking care of the preparations of sangeet. The whole purohit famiy was yet to arrive and Radhika eagerly waited for them. Radhika was wearing beautiful dark green lengha looking gorgeous with light jewellary.

At last the purohit family arrived, both families greeted each other pleasantly. Radhika took their blessings and everybody started entering the hall. Seeing everyone busy, Dev held Radhika's hand, she jerked and looked up at him and found him looking at the decorations and then looked around to see if anyone noticed them.  She tried to break his grip but he tightened it more, still not giving her any attention.

" tum logon ne toh khub achi decorations ki hai!!" Padma said.

"le auntyji taayarian toh khub karni thi, ek hi behen hai koi kaami nai honi!!" Ramit said.

"Humare bhi bhaiya ki shaadi hai hum bhi koi kaami nahi hone denge!!" Birju replied.

"chalo, main aapko aapki seats pe baithadu!!" Ramit said and everyone followed them except Dev and Radhika.

"ki karde yah chado nah, koi dekh lega!!" Radhika said softly.

"toh?? Sab jaante hai ki humari shaadi honi wali hai!! Main toh kehta hoon sab humme dekhe aur sikhe!!"

"Kya?? Ki khulam khula pyar kaise karte hai?? Yeh aapka America nahi hai!!"

He bent a little and whispered huskily "Tabhi toh abhi tak sirf pakda hai, agar America mein hote toh.."

She blushed and looked down feeling shy while understanding his unspoken words.

"abhi tak shaadi hui nahi tumne abhi se hi zhulm karna shuru kar diya, kuch toh rehem karo apne honewale pati par"

"zhulm?? Maine kab kiya.."

"aur nahi toh kya?? pehle hi tum itni khoobsurat lag rahi ho, ab yeh pyari si sharmilli smile karogi..yeh zhulm nahi toh aur kya hia??"

She smiled and was about to reply but got interrupted by a deliberate cough

"waise main hansoon ke jode ko disturb nahi karna chahti, kabab mein haddi banana meri adaat nahi hai par kya karun sab log aapke bare mein puch rahe hai..ab sangeet aapka hai toh aapki hazari bhi toh chahiye nah..baad mein aapna romance kar lena.." Deepika said. Radhika realizing his loose grip, got her hand released and ran from there.

"kya bhabhi,abhi puri baat bhi nahi hui thi..ek ghante baad aa jate!!"

"chal badmaas!!"

The sangeet went well, everybody enjoyed fully, they danced on different songs, the boys brought a dhol and everybody started to dance on its beat. Dev taking the opportunity of the crowd kissed her hand and pulled her out of the crowd.

"kaha le jaa rahe hai??"

"tum chalo toh sahi!!"

He brought her into the garden with no one around.

"tumhe toh pata hai ki hum dono parso ke baad nahi mil sakte..kyunki parso haldi hai aur mian tumhe nahi dekh paunga, sidha shaadi mein hi dekhunga..toh main soch raha tha ki kya kal tum ghat par aa sakti ho thodi der ke liye.."

"acha okey par thodi der ke liye.."

"Oh, thank you sweetie, ab iss khushi mein mujhe ek laddo dedo.."

She kissed his cheek.

"Ishaan nahi hu main toh mera laddo alag tareeke ka hona chahiye.."

"waise wala laddo ab shaddi ke baad hi milega.."

"what?? Radhika!! Idhar aao tum bhagna band karo..yeh galat hai.."

Before he could catch her, she ran away and joined the crowd.

Hey my dear frends, I'm back with my new update!! hope you'll like and enjoy it..sorry it's kinda short update..enjoy love you all n take care

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mm...hmmm...no way .Ainway ta nahi chalna !! ai ta lollypop hega si jainway...haje radhika te dev de world wich enter hi kita si ke bahr kadh dita !! 
okay !! okay !! enough of my bad punjabi !! don't know what made me write it .May be reading radev update after a long time and actually so only it was not enough .It did looked so short today !!

Regarding new ff ,I think I should .Because I am missing radev very much and this kind of can distract and make me feel like they are not gone .Haina !!
SushSathisha thumbnail
thx so much rajit...
yes it was kinda short but its ok thx a lot for the update after so long missed avina so much
avina_radev48 thumbnail

mm...hmmm...no way .Ainway ta nahi chalna !! ai ta lollypop hega si jainway...haje radhika te dev de world wich enter hi kita si ke bahr kadh dita !! 

okay !! okay !! enough of my bad punjabi !! don't know what made me write it .May be reading radev update after a long time and actually so only it was not enough .It did looked so short today !!

Regarding new ff ,I think I should .Because I am missing radev very much and this kind of can distract and make me feel like they are not gone .Haina !!

nice punjabi..

i wanted to write more but my mom was getting angry so i had to do it fast because i would be busy for next couple of days so i thought i should update..

regarding ff , i think you should start too, its better distraction and you would be always thinking about them..
SushSathisha thumbnail
please update wenever u r free
please
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Lovely update,but it was very short.Loved the way Dev running behind Radhika. Hope you'll make up in the next update with a long one.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avina_radev48

nice punjabi..

i wanted to write more but my mom was getting angry so i had to do it fast because i would be busy for next couple of days so i thought i should update..

regarding ff , i think you should start too, its better distraction and you would be always thinking about them..

Actually I wanted to ask you 'my punjabi is understandable na ' May be I can add punjabi dialogues if I write in future ,you know.I'm seriously thinking on writting may be a short one in start .
Its okay for length .Main ta ainwayi keh dita si ,punjabi likhan da del siga na ...bas es vaste :-)
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Actually I wanted to ask you 'my punjabi is understandable na ' May be I can add punjabi dialogues if I write in future ,you know.I'm seriously thinking on writting may be a short one in start .
Its okay for length .Main ta ainwayi keh dita si ,punjabi likhan da del siga na ...bas es vaste :-)

you're punjabi is understable..and i would love to read ur ff..i can even help you in punjabi dialogues..haha..stop thinking just do it..😉😉