FF: Ek Rasta, Alag RahiPt.78Pg. 90 03/01 - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
just too cute and lovely update ,radev's scenes were just too adorable 

Its okay ,exams come first ,will be waiting for more :))
thanks for the update,cute 1,
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The update was so adorable. Please one request,don't let Rohan marry Radhika. Make Radhika strong so that she can face Rohan's mom.
Thanks for the  story, could you please translate in English I did not understand most of it because of my very limited Hindi language.
Originally posted by shivamala

Thanks for the  story, could you please translate in English I did not understand most of it because of my very limited Hindi language.

Already translated, sorry i really forgot to translate it..i hope you dont mind...
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

The update was so adorable. Please one request,don't let Rohan marry Radhika. Make Radhika strong so that she can face Rohan's mom.

i wouldn't let radhika marry rohan but there will be a twist in the marraige๐Ÿ˜‰..hehe..cant say if radhika would be strong while facing maheshwari but she would agree as stated in my plot...
Thanks avinaradev,really nice ff, i like the diagolues of radika very much,"ik punjabi hi ina soni punjabi likh sakde hai.jee karde parde jiyee"sat shri akal... Keep it up.

RAD WILL MARRIED ROHAN BUT DEV SIT IN THERE PLACE OF ROHAN THAT WILL BE A SURPRISE

Plz update soon! I am waiting!
wow nice update waiting for next part