IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Monday  26th March 2012   Epsiode-

yaar pEsinaal enna - ingu
edhu pEsinaal enna
kiLiyum, aadum pEsividum - nam
azhugai innum thodarndhu varum...

The video is not available online.   Will update once it is up.

Gist of the story - Thanks Migan

Jothi and Vadivu fight, Jothi pushes Vadivu and she falls on a stone hurts her stomach. Ramu the aadu chases Jothi away. Family take Vadivu to hospital and DRs checking, say they can't say anythign about Baby but Vadivu is ok

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday ..

Nithyavukku enna sodhanay kathirikiradho!

Tuesday Mar 27th Updates

Ila fuels Sara against Jyothi and sends him to Muthiah's home to see her one hand.. Sara leaves angrily.. Panchu the parrot scolds ila for fuelling Sara which might become a potential threat for Charu's marriage.. Ila shuts up the parrot and walks away.

Sara walks into Muthaih's home and asks Periyanayagi(PN) and Muthiah where is Jyothi.. the clueless couple call Jyothi.. Jyothi who initially is shocked seeing Sara quickly  comforts herself saying samalipom.. Sara yells at her for behaving so cheaply.. Jyothi says why over react for such a trivial matter.. After beating around the bush for sometime, Sara finally tells M & PN that Jyothi beat a pregnant Vadivu and pushes her on a stone.. Vadivu admitted at the hospital and the baby's life is at stake.. M & PN shocked.. Jyothi coolly says this is a big fat lie.. Vadivu beat me and I just pushed her away unable to bear her beatings.. She slipped and fell on the stone and hurt herself.. I was immediately so concerned for her baby.. I even offered to take her to the hospital.. But she refused.. Why blame me.. Sara scolds Jyothi some more.. Jyothi says don't raise your voice.. We are groom side and your are girl side.. So you have bow down before us.. Sara says why connect these two matters.. I came here to demand a justice for what you did to my wife and baby.. Muthiah tries to pacify saying he will talk and sort it out.. Jyothi angrily says what is there to talk.. He is talking as if he is born to a nyayasthan.. Sara gets mad and slaps Jyothi saying Ennadi Sonna.. I am born to Nyayasthan.. That is the reason I am talking patiently.. Illatta I would have dragged you to the road and given left and right.. Jyothi is shocked.. She yells at her brother for simply watching her sister getting beaten.. Muthiah is upset.. he tells Sara how can you beat my sister in front of my eyes that too in my home.. I told you I will sort it out.. this is not fair.. PN also does a chayng chak.. Jyothi roars you beat me na.. wait and see.. I will go and out bring all my relatives and make sure you cannot cross this city safe and sound.. Sara sits down screaming back.. I will wait here bring as many as you want.. Muthiah tells Sara please leave this place before my relatives walk in as this issue might get blown out of proportion.. Sara says I shall leave but tell your sister I did not walks out of fear of getting beaten but I walked out respecting your words.. He leaves with a warning.. If something happens to my wife or baby I will not spare your sister.. Muthiah and PN are speechless..

Three Doctors seriously checking the ultrasound of  Vadivu and discussing among themselves.. Ila, Ayya and Natchiyar are desperately waiting outside.. Dr come out and gives the good news.. Baby is safe.. miraculous escape for Vadivu.. A happy Ayya donates Rs10,000 to the hospital.. Ila says we should charge Jyothi 20000.. Ayya gives her a chella kuthu to Ila and they rush in to see Vadivu.. Ayya chides Vadivu for being so foolish inspite of being a educated girl.. He says shouldn't you have behaved dignified as Ayya's DIL.. Next time I should not hear about such stupid acts.. Natchiyar asks about Sara.. Ila says I have sent him to the temple to do poojai.. Ayya asks Ila to take care of Vadivu and walks out with Natchiyar to get some food for Vadivu.. Vadivu and Ila look at each other emotionally.. Vadivu asks Ila which temple Sara has been sent to.. Panchu comes and updates that  Ila has sent Sara to Jyothi's home to take revenge for beating you.. Vadivu is worried but Ila says this treatment is required.. Nurse walks in and scolds the ladies for bringing in a parrot.. Panchu scolds the nurse.. Your hospital has just got 10000 donation so shut up.. Nurse is startled to see a talking parrot. Ila says my parrot can talk, sing and even punch your nose if you talk too much.. Nurse is schoked..

Muthiah arrives at Ayya's home.. Ila taunts him for not bothering to check about Vadivu who battled for life because of Jyothi's heinous act.. Muthiah says please don't talk as if my sister was wrong .. Is it fair on your part to send Sara to my home and beat my sister.. Ayya and Natchiyar are shocked.. MA walks in and says any husband who would see his wife and baby suffering will react like that.. How dare your sister behave so cheaply.. Muthiah apologizes for Jyothi's act but is unable to pardon what Sara did.. Ila continues taunting.. Natchiyar shuts her up saying he is our samandhi and we need to tone down.. Muthiah says that is the point we need to ponder upon.. Ayya and Natchiyar are confused.. Muthiah says I am wondering if we should continue with this proposal.. Ayya and Natchiyar shocked..

Thodarum

Updates by Migan

Wednesday

Muthaiah says we are thinking if we need to conduct the weddign as relatives are worried what wil lthey after wedding as Sara hit even before. Mutharasi shouts saying your decision. Muthiah gets mad and says we think this weddign will not happen and he asks Ayya to finally decide and tell.

Ayya gets mad and asks Ila and Muthu to bring Sara so he can hit him with belt. They go out and Ila tells Muthu not to bring Sara here and keep him with Rama for few days as Ayya is mad. Muthu agrees. Ila thinks what to do.

Next
Aravind (Ini ivarukku bathil ivar - Aala mathittanga - ivarum innoru asinga kutti than) tries to tal kt oCharu and Charu moraching and going telling him not to talk. He thinks what to do. Then Ramu Aadu comes. He writes a letter and asks him to give a letter to Charu. In the letter, he writes saying he loves Charu and wants to marry and says lets marry tomorrow not waiting for elders. Charu gets mad and writes nonsense and sends with Ramu. Ramu(athu yeppadi Aadu padikkumo????) knowing what Charu wrote hides the letter and doesn't give it to Aravind. Aravind asks Ramu what Charu said, did she think, ramu shakes his head and tells Aayiram poi solli intha kalyanatha nadathanum.

Next Ila talking to Kili. Panchu tells Ila to fall on natchiyar feet and tell the truth. She does and asks Natchiyar to forgive her. She tells she is the behind Sara hitting Jothi. Natchiyar says she wil lsee one hand to Ila. She tells she will put molaga chantu in ila eyes. Ila cries and tells her to give less punishment. Natchiyar says let me talk to Ayya and see what he says.  Pancu upset that Ila didn't get spanked.

In Rama house, Sara is sitting and brooding over  saying Charu's wedding is stopped due to him. He feels bad for hitting Jothi. Muthu supports him hitting.

Ayya comes there. He gets mad and tells only if Sara coems and asks for Mannippu they will think about wedding. Muthu supports Sara saying Vadivu. Ayya says it is not correct that one male hit a lady. it is not right. He asks Sara to come and ask for forgiveness. JC also support Sara. They all tell him to be quiet. Ayya insists that Sara comes and asks for forgiveness. It is Charu's life. Ayya says if you don't come and ask for forgiveness then I will go myself and ask. Al lare shocked.

Thodarum...

Updates by Janu

Thurs 29/3

- Ayya dragged Sara to mapley house and made him apologise. All is well finaly
- AKA and charu dating scene,,, motobike riding and temple visit
- Kula with his next evil plan,  delivered fake medicines to AKA phamarchy and inform gangga about the fake medic produce at AKA place
- Gangga the collector , assigned police to do inspection-
- the best part, Jothi was chased by talking addu, managed to make her fall down from a ladder. Addu said (funny) he will chases her again if she do anything bad to Vadivu...

Friday,  30 Mar 2012

Continue with dating AKA and Charu scene at the temple. Meanwhile Gangga and her gang are at AKA godown checking all the medicines.. no info no warrant... They  found some of the fake medicines ...just by smelling and touching... (superrr.. i thought medicine normally will be sent to lab for testing). Gangga order her gang to nab stockkeeper and the secutrityguard for investigation...  

But at second scene, an officer informs Gangga about medicine tested and the results ( eppo edetange, eppo test pannaga teriyilai, but same spot n same attire...enamo pongga). As expected, all are the fake and duplicate brand are being produced here it seems. The officer request Gangga to take stern actions towards the owner. Gangga said,"Sattham than kadaimaiyei seiyum...Gangga asks them to seal all the medicine and the godown at well. Next Gangga call her superior ... athan her father to inform about mapley pharmarcy incident... She tells him that she have to arrest mapley and do the needful investigation. She ask her father not to mention anything to Subhu first. Ayya ask Gangga to do her duty as a collector.

AKA received call and gets to know the raids info and shock. he inform  his dad that Gangga and her gang has raided their godown and the sealed it. Jothi shocks and tells her brother that Gangga taken revenge on them and does not bother on her sis wedding at all. Jothi ask her brother to consult lawyer before metting Gangga...

But Gangga arrives at AKA house first.
She inform about the raid n fake medicine to AKA family and request mapley father to send AKA with herfor investigating. Jothi interupts and ask Gangga to see them in the court. Her bro ask her to keep quite. Gangga said that she herself came to bring AKA as she knows them , otherwise police will just come and dragg AKA. Jothi accuses  that gangga is acting nicely.. Gangga repeat the same dialogue to AKA and request him to folllow her to police station. AKA says he willing to come, he knows that he didnt do any wrongs. Manidiyilai kanam illai ,, so no bayam..
Jothi stops AKA and ask him to bring a lawyer along as she does not trust Gangga will leads a fair investigations. Gangga said that she also can arrest Jothi for stopping goverment officer from doing their duty. Jothi gets angry, ask her to arrest all the family member so that she can cancel Charu wedding. Jothi says only Subhu is interested in the wedding, the rest opposite it... Gangga snubs all jothi wild accusations and ask AKA to follow her,,, while jothi loudly said,, Subcollector Gangga ma...

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 08 April 2012 at 9:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYssmily_facemiganCarynVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Mar 26-30 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thursday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

sunita_raj

sunita_raj

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I did watch the epi...i hav no words to say! violence that too from a woman...Angry, hope vadivu's baby is alrite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19nithyamkv

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat.

This is so low story line, how can a pregnant lady go and physically fight with some one bigger than her. Konjam koods potuppe illama...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya, thank god the baby is safe. I think Charu will be better off without the Asingakutty.. Wink

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya

Must watch to see how much ultrasound they saw - so will comment on that later

Saru - as that Muthiah would say is much better off without AKA and his phamily.  She can get married to that IPS brother of Vadivu if he is not married yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypinkmiganVani19

nantheni1980

nantheni1980

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Nithya

Must watch to see how much ultrasound they saw - so will comment on that later

Saru - as that Muthiah would say is much better off without AKA and his phamily.  She can get married to that IPS brother of Vadivu if he is not married yet.

agreed with eclad on Vadivu's bro but isn't it his a little older for her..

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan, new asingakutty? Aadu, kili ellam talking in this serial? Next which animal?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top