Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rangamani

It is very easy to fight like Gauri in the name of self respect. But there is something called  tolerance that is what Anandi is practicing,  by which Jagya is feeling guilty and realising what he has done wrong. Hats off to Anandi's character which she learnt to compromise in life. She has grown so much mentally,  emotionally, she is winning everyones heart by her behaviour. Every one in the family is feeling for her and supports her. especially her inlaws.

I really like Anandi's character and try to have patience  like her in my life.  Her character is beautifully potraied.  This is life.

agree to a ceretain extent.

its commendable if a family supports a DIL like this if the son turns out to be a moron but thats quite uncommon. even in not so extreme cases like dowry or domestic abuse of any sort, the bride is tolerant and compromises fr her self, her parents who wed her or her children but the compromise doesnt win her anything but more torture unless she dies or is thrown out of the house eventually.

tolerance and compromise shows us in tis show how it makes u strong but i feel watching anandi everytime she listens to gauri raving around that she breaks inside, a part of her everytime.
sometimes she tolerates for dadisa sometimes for jagiya or badi masi ji..

hope its not the case. i love strong characters in a show. anandi as a child never accepted something wrong which got her in trouble but that was one of the most likeable things in the immature girl. maturity doesnt mean u tolerate crap from a cheater or the mistress.

i liked the episode where anandi told him that her choices have changed when jagat was offering or telling her something (dont remember accurately, apologies)