zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys :

as i watch the show named ''POPKORN'' at ZOOM channel,its a very nice show they gv us the latest & interesting news of television industry in this show!i can say its the most updated show regarding indian television news!its cums at 7:30pm[PST]

2day they interviewed AMAN VERMA!

they were just saying that after the recent sting operation on aman he got so much publicity & signed 2 movies!as he had come across a lot of problems after that incident but on the other hand he gained a lot i.e 2 movies!

one thing i must share with u ,that weN he was asked that y he do such short period roles in serials i.e his roles got completed in just a few months & then he switches over to a new serial , he ANSWERED so proudly"i can't undrestand how many ppls hav ben doing serials since the last 4 or 5 yrs,i cant play  the same character for 3 or 4 yrs,thats y i use to play short roles!those who can play such long serials ,so its their strengh .....etc"

i mean how he said that i dont play long charcters......but i think the fact is that after sum times viewers get bore of him so to gv relief to poor viewers or to raise TRPS ,,the directors hav to throw him out  of that particular serial just  like in kk!!!!!!πŸ˜†

also they were saying that amen verma was being called the 'badshah of indian television' uffffff badshah aur aman verma .my foot!!!!!wat a joke!!!!!!heheheπŸ˜† he should be called the "BADMASH OF INDIAN TELVISION"" by his recent acts!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

he also said that 'no any channel or a person can ,by clever tricks ,prove a person to be wrong'!!![he was pointing to the recent incident which took place with him that is RUCHI'S case]            yy    is he  hiding the truth i mean baat ko ghuma kiyun raha hai πŸ˜•, itna sub kuch hone ki baaad bhi akal thekane nahi ayee is ki,uffff😑😑 well after listening to all this rubbish ..i changed the channel!bcoz i couldnt bear him anymore.REALY I HATE THAT PERSON!he has so much personal vanity!

he has been proved that he is an evil person!!!!!!& thats the truth!!!!!now he cant deny this fact!

wat do u  guys think!

Edited by zara29 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail
πŸ˜† badmash of indian television....πŸ˜†........I tottaly agree wid u.......I used to like him when he played anupam's character in kyunki.......but now I just hate him......
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† well done zara
great name given hahaha..
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i ave ruchiz interview in reply il just post it
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanx 4 sharing zara!!!

ur rite...it looks like he def is the baadmash of indian television (followed by Akashdeep Saigal that is!)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

zara29 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰seriously guys he is the badmash not  only the badmash but the no 1 badmash!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†welldone zara

πŸ˜ƒvery nice nameπŸ˜†

zara29 thumbnail

one more imp thing  that wen he said that he can't do any role for more than 6 or 8 months so yyyyyy was he wanted to do KJSS  2nd time.yyyy he became angry upon hussainz selection as the new host of KJSS.....................

such a stupid person!!!!!!😑😑😑