Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
By now most of you would've seen atleast 1 episode of Channel V's latest offering.  
Suvreen Guggal - Topper Of The Year . 

I somewhat saw the first epi, and it seemed somewhere between believable to cliched . . The promos seemed alot more realistic LOL

So all what do all of you think of it ?

worth a watch ? below average ?  beyond repair ? amazing ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suvreen Guggal : First week feedback?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d3.jessica

Groupbie

d3.jessica

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I dint like it...they promoted the show so much,but the first week itself was not very promising...for me it was below average...!!!!!

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
d promos were far better dan d actualy show..dey had promoted it so much bt i dun't think it seems to work...its beyond repair..

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i was very motivated to watch the show but when i watched 1 epic i was like what the hell its the worst show i have ever seen in my life
promos were great but show is Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyskyZehnaseeb.

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i have not seen yet

rIDhid3rox

IF-Rockerz

rIDhid3rox

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
had a lot of expectations seeing the promo but it is not as promising as it should be they are simply dragging it...and the same old boy girl fight in their first meetingThumbs Down

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hmmm...worth a watch i'll say...its not anything new...but still the acting is pretty good...i like suvreen's innocence...something that is expected of a smally town girl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.