Pankaj - unleashed :-)

golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What an opportunity to vent his pent-up emotions. He did come out bursting and how! Pankaj just allowed himself to let loose. The way he enjoyed made the viewer have the same effect. Look at his facial expressions and the dance moves he makes. All raunchy and reckless. He knew that he can be himself for that one night and just unwind. He was not embarrassed or apprehensive. Here again I like the brothers love, bonding, and respect for each other for their actions and emotions. He knew he was not going to be judged on his act. But alas, did you watch the expression and feel of shame and disgrace he felt for himself when he saw his going-to-be household ladies. Did you also notice the kind of dance moves he made after the girls joined the party? He just expressed the stand he had in their lives, what he was and who he was and how he must be in the eyes of the family. I just loved Pankaj's characterization and loved the way the actor depicts the character. Too good. Totally enjoyed. Applause!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Panku was the star of the evening in that bachelar party ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...completely bindaas while dancing 😆😆..I just loved the way he sheds his inhibitions and does the freestyle dancing on stage with full spirit 😃😃

He is sort of neglected by his wife because she is mostly busy with her household work ...that night he was like a wild bull who had all the freedom to live his life 😆

the actor did a grt job 👏👏
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely LOVE the title of this post, seriously in one word you have completely described Pankaj's actions in the bachelor party! Really, Friday's episode was just a blast for him. Ironically, out of the three brothers, it was the married one who had the most fun at the bachelor party 😆 And when they were caught, he looked the most guilty as well, I think for a second he thought Vidhi was there as well! But really Vidhi ji, you need to start paying attention to your husband, otherwise Maansi will be more than happy to take him off your hands 🤣

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
😆Seriously petrol khatam hone ka naam hi nahin le raha...He was fully loaded I guess😆...Enjoyed the Bachelor's party a lot...3 brother's bonding was also great...The actor playing Pankaj is good...I'm just hoping in all this neglect from Vidhi their story does not take the EMA way like they are showing in KHTV🤔...Aarti  alongwith Paridi should help Vidhi get her love life on track...but Aarti & Paridi will be having a lot of problems in their love life as well at the same time to think of others...I'm just hoping EMA is not on the cards...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for this topic 

his ckt is very carefully sketched and planned , well he was completely bindas and had blast of his life , the dance was just out of this world and he was so so so much of himself which the brothers knew else they would have had given him weird look for sure , and then coming to the dance when he was joined by Mansi was decent and was more presentable for ladies 😆... 

I like his ckt and i like his smile , he was fab in Diya bati as sandhya;s father 

here also his ckt is more of a matured manner and the way he talks with so much reality check in mind and in relations with situation that i like him a lot same as Pratik 
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@adigaag: I have the same fear about a potential extra marital affair track coming his way. The CVs have carefully sketched out his character and they know exactly how they'll be moving forward with it, but I really, really hope that they don't ruin his wonderfully sweet character because of something like this. I hope we get to see something new and different come out of this ignorant wife-neglected husband track because showing an EMA has become a norm on TV these days!

@breezy: OMG! I finally realized where I had seen that actor before, he was Sandhya's dad in DABH! I have no idea why my brain refused to make that connection, considering we keep seeing him in flashbacks and what not! Man I feel like an idiot xD i think it's the change from playing a dad to a brother, but like you said he was/is great in both characters!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh happens, he was fab in initial days with him broad mind and realistic talks to sandhya and to Ankur ... in flash backs he wasnt much , just a scene or so ... 

golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Ironically, out of the three brothers, it was the married one who had the most fun at the bachelor party 😆

I agree 😆 Love that statement.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
srsly.. he was sooo amazin n hillarious...
i absolutely loved to see him dance...
brilliantly enacted by d actor... 😃
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic.. pankaj is a great guy... and it was so much fun watching him dance... the actor is a natural..