Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

pprerna18

pprerna18

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hi ,Im Prerna not many of you know me because I have become active on the KMH forum lately .
Okay I have read many amazing FF's written by  most of you all . I wanted to try my hand at writing one so here it is please tell me if I can continue because I have'nt  kept the name yet.

HAMESHA TUMKO CHAHA
Chapter 1

Arohi! You look fabulous as usual, come dance with me please said Anuj. She looked at anuj  and thought how she never attended formal business parties though she was a partner in Anuj's company she spent the weekdays working hard at office and the weekends alone at home or with Isha (anuj's 4 year old daughter) . Ofcourse i'll not disappoint you today and gave her hand in his ,while they danced slowly Arohi felt a familiar gaze staring at her from far Arohi started feeling uncomfortable wanted to move out the floor when he tugged at her elbow.Is it you Arohi? he asked before she could answer ,I know you blurted out Anuj behind arohi .You're Arjun Singhania the powerful businessman and witty financier . Hello ,Im Anuj Mehta of AM corp ,pleased   to meet you. Well me too he said and looked towards Arohi who was staring at like she had seen a ghost .I wanted to speak to Arohi.We are old friends. Aren't we Arohi he demanded,she managed to smile at anuj and said yes.Do you mind if I dance with her for a while we have to catch up on some things, please do and take your time said Anuj smiling as he left the floor. The minute he left Arjun crushed Arohi to him and without missing a beat manoeuvered her in time with the music, his mouth covering hers. Her mind went blank to everything except the memory of how often they danced like this all she could do was to surrender to this sensual delight she was missing since the past 5 years ,she hungrily kissed him back .She whimpered as he drew back little then moaned as he bit lightly on her swollen lower lip wanting more. I guess we're in public he whispered and pushed her out to the balcony. He pulled her closer to him and said 'If anything you are more incredibly beautiful than I remember.' Arohi could only look up at him with glowing eyes every inch of her body crying out for his strong arms to hold her with all the love and care she had been missing. I hate to admit it but you still have an effect on me he said huskily as he kissed her , Anuj is really lucky to have you .As his last words sunk in she hit him and pushed him back. How dare you Anuj my lover ,He is a good friend and a perfect gentleman unlike you she said angrily ,He was there to support when I was alone and shattered. He helped me complete my accountancy and whatever I am today I owe it all to him arjun. Infact I don't know why I'm telling you all this because you never trusted me when we were married so why would you ,so just think whatever I don't care ,arohi said as she dashed inside the hall holding back her tears .

Arohi reached home that night and let all the tears spill as all the past memories hit her back which she had struggled to forget . Arohi woke up to ringing of her doorbell ,who could it be she thought as she opened the door and something like an electric shock ran through as she saw a smiling arjun standing in front of her. How did you know I stay here she asked ,Well Anuj was really helpful whatever arohi cut him and asked what do you want now ? she asked Arjun casually strolled into her house and sat on the sofa and said coffee would do but breakfast would be great he said giving her his sexy smile .Fine,but promise you'll leave after that said Arohi actually some part of her wanting him to stay. She freshened up and went into the kitchen while arjun sat on the dining table staring at her, Why can't I say no to him thought arohi well aware of him staring at her .She arrive at the table with his coffee and breakfast void of any emotion she turned to go when he held her wrist and motioned her to sit next to him and that he had to speak to her, arohi went and sat two chairs away knowing that it was dangerous to be near him . Well first I'm sorry for yesterday night and I really mean it he said softly and second I will be in Delhi for the next two months and keeping all our issues aside I want to spend time with you for good ,What do you think he said to a now frozen Arohi ,she came out of the trance and said I don't know what to say Arjun ,I need some time to think .

Alright , Take your time but don't forget ,I'll be waiting he said as stood up and came near her and said anyways thanks for the breakfast it was amazing ! she looked up to him and smiled slowly as he kissed her on her forehead , Arohi stared after Arjun as he left and thought whether she was ready to be around him again and eventually get hurt like before'''..

Chapter 1- pg 1
Chapter 2 -pg-3
Chapter 3-pg 5
Chapter 4-pg-8
Chapter 5-pg-11
Chapter 6-pg-16

Edited by pprerna18 - 26 May 2012 at 4:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraLOVESUCKSvijika-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69arjuhi4evrKaranKittu4evaarunsunita_gmanchalluvskaranstrawberry143Jerryberrypinky.paddamysticloveraparna4karanikaAngel4KMH.BI.vrshn.AAKMH2-_-PopCorn-_-sreeja_roxSwastikAshNi...vibha...Arjuhisismoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first FF :Humesha Tumko Chaha Chapter 6 Pg 16" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
OMG! they were previously married??

OOO!! DO CONTINUEE!!

add me to ur PM LIST!!

TOTALLY AWESOME CHAPPY :D :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pprerna18KaranKittu4eva

LOVESUCKS

LOVESUCKS

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Wao! Love d startng. I thnk dy were togethr.n nw again dy r gvng a chance to relatn or smthng. Its so interestng for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pprerna18.vrshn.moonkmh

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
nyc plot...waiting for d continuation!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pprerna18

kritz4ever

IF-Dazzler

kritz4ever

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Loved the start married previously n arjun didnt trust arohi it's too sad add me to ur pm list

pprerna18

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
so they were married before?

i love the beginning.. do continue and pm me..

pprerna18

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
OMG it's so different and a engaging!! They were marriedShocked can't wait to see how it'll work out 2nd time around! Wooow ur sucha an amazing writer awesome style!! Reaally love it do continue hun!

- Meera

pprerna18

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey congo prerna for ur first ff...and i really interesting.quite interesting.dy were married:-O wat hppnd?do continue soon and add me 2 ur pm list:)

Edited by sreeja_rox - 25 March 2012 at 3:33am

pprerna18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top