Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmimoni87autumnsconcertomiganlavanyazhopper_oceanrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM update 26th-30th March" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks sneha for the updates  Star

Inniki Tamil change my opinion about him.. hats off to him Clap Love the way he took this problem as his nu ... Big smile and i am happy with her decision not to live with him Thumbs Up I bet Tamil will be a good poratham for her Embarrassed but indha saradha crying taan overa iruku Confused edhuku crying.. does she wants her daughter to live with a guy who cheated her Angry?

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks sneha for the updates  Star

Inniki Tamil change my opinion about him.. hats off to him Clap Love the way he took this problem as his nu ... Big smile and i am happy with her decision not to live with him Thumbs Up I bet Tamil will be a good poratham for her Embarrassed but indha saradha crying taan overa iruku Confused edhuku crying.. does she wants her daughter to live with a guy who cheated her Angry?

ama akka u r right 
and hope tamil and soundrya will join nu i think ...daughter and father understanding was super 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
tamil was awesme luvd maama machaan scene throughout :) soundarya ku tamil taan correct and it wil be fun to watch :p    thanks 4 d update

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha.

Can't  stop laughing  Soundarya and Tamil as pair. Added comedy to the serial.
This Kuyili crying naturala ve illa - so dramatic - thangala, siruchalum ahuthalam tangala.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha. Agree with you Migan - Kuyili is so artificial. She is a good actress, yen ipdi nambalai padutharaanga??

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome update as always sneha

Love soundarya for her decision to cut the crap out of her lifeClap

Just don't understand why would the mother want her daughter to live with someone who cheated on her daughter and even more kandravi is he is going to have a kid any secDead

Roja your prediction of tamil and soundarya is coming so true, your are a dheerka darisi

rojapoooo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thanks meenu akka for the updates Star

Saradha is never going to changeAngry quite upset with the Precap for the way she talk to Meenu. D'oh

Btw  Saro partha i feel bad .. he seem pretty much upset and Meenu giving him look saying don't worry i am there nu Embarrassed it was so cute. She seem more eager in wanting to be with saro to share all his sorrow and happiness.

migan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.