Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I really really m soo excited for tonight's epi, that not having the channel and not being able to watch it anytime soon hasnt dampened the excitement. Honestly i m more eager than i was for its first epi. And that's because the show has proved itself to be so good from the very first epi and more so, since it has surpassed itself in the second epi. So expecting it to surprise us with every epi by outdoing themselves. And it is because of the reputation they have earned in so less time-Kudos to the team. Also i vaguely remember becoming aware of the story about 3-4 years back i guess so i feel kind of attached. And the Gumrah team themselves have said this was the most emotional one and everyone had tears in the end, our Karan too-aww Hug to him. Me bias,i know Tongue LOL How intense and heartrenching it must have been to evoke such emotions!- Cannot wait to experience it myself and also read about othersEmbarrassed Too much expectations from it  *fingers crossed* Very best wishes to the team and Naman who is debuting with the epiSmile

P.S. Yay! My first topic on this forum finallyBig smile and that's a big thing for me coz i havnt watched any epis till nowOuchTongueLOL

Do share what r ur expectations from the epi tonight Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

biraloDaCatarjuhi4evr-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super excited for tonight's epi :D" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
praniiHug superloved ur topic ...and yup me too dun have channel V but equally excited !..:D ..and the way stories are told and shown ..and of course the way karan says everything ...is making me more excited ..and ya very high expectations from todays episode ..coz gumraah has set its standard high ..

hoping to get some valuable msg from todays show ..

Edited by -Olly- - 24 March 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
jab tak KK ki hosting ke jadoo ka ehsaan na tha...tab tak sunday ka itni besabri se intezaar na tha...:P 

7 kab bajenge????? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

biraloDaCat

Groupbie

biraloDaCat

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
same here prani...super duper excited for  tonight's epi Smile

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yup!! me too excited!! :D the show has begun btw!! Tongue n guess wat? Karan is in stubble..well not exactly but a bit more than just stubble!! Shocked Tongue hez wearing a beard!! n a different look..body shody bhi banaya hai shaayadD'oh
ok back to the storyEmbarrassed c ya later guyzHug

Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
^^well not in the whole epi..only in the starting that was..Tongue
now a different look.. he looks hot n cool at the same timeEmbarrassed well nothing new..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

yup!! me too excited!! :D the show has begun btw!! Tongue n guess wat? Karan is in stubble..well not exactly but a bit more than just stubble!! Shocked Tongue hez wearing a beard!! n a different look..body shody bhi banaya hai shaayadD'oh
ok back to the storyEmbarrassed c ya later guyzHug
@bold ditto ..when i first saw him on computer screen i was like whoa ..body  and muscles!Shocked..and ya more than stubble ..LOL but now its okay .

Edited by -Olly- - 25 March 2012 at 7:50am

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
two snapshots :D

Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.