Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Ratna. that is too much than SR tying t take the Thali away.

Later when Jo complains to Dhanam about reva she is not going to listen to it- will say all for your benefitnnu.

Me wonder Where is Prabhu and How reva is going to get back from Abhi and Prabhu???

Also no Jo-Kar scene tomorrow va - orey SR family crying tana Illa precap misleading a irukku.
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As everyone , even i agree SR was bad in his words...Abhi spoke more maturely and composed way...

Im just wondering where is Prabhu? what is he doing? Its been many days tht he is not seen onscreen...

Reva just got the situation from bad to worse . As karthi said today , 'even if the situation was bad they could have mended it if they had said it to SR early rather believe in Reva'
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the lovely update!

SR was so rude today๐Ÿ˜ก. How can he go to the level of snatching the thaali?? Grrr.. Slaps flew left and right. SR is more bothered about his ego than anythig else. Clearly pointed out by Abhi.

Only Abhi was very composed and handled the situation better. Liked the way how she said that Jo is same to her like Karthick and Prabhu๐Ÿ˜ƒ. So now Abhi knows that Reva betrayed these 2. Everybody is going to be mad at Revathy when she returns home๐Ÿ˜•. Anyways Revathy deserves it. More than anybody Prabhu is going to more irritated with Revathy.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper . Intha Jo eppO thaan azharathai niruthumO?? Kind of fed up seeing her cry ..all the time !!! Revathy ai paartha rOmba erichalaa varathu - blatant lies..empty promises uh huh
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna..

SR .. can't believe he is an heart patient. he was able to pull off the pandakaal just like that ..

Only good thing Reva did was yell at Abhi and make her come to the registrar offcie.. Good that Abhi landed at right time and took Karthi and Jo with her..
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks Ratna ka for the super update...

Appreciate Abi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. she was calm and poised more matured and decent in her talks than SR! Though his anger towards Jyo & Kar can be justified he cannot be so rude to his daughter by asking her to remove her thaali and all๐Ÿ˜ก. I wonder as Abi said almost the same situation happened to Reva who went aginst his wish and married Prabhu. But he didnt do such things.May be bz Jyo is his own daughter๐Ÿ˜ฒ? Though it can be said that time will heal these how can he face Abi & Kar for insulting them๐Ÿค”? Its obviously gauravam gone for Abi as well.

If SR 's acts were these , I am sure he wouldnt have got convinced if Jyo and Kar tried before marriage. He would have behaved the other way round. Still irritating on Reva's expressions. She was staring at Jyo. Kar and Abhi as if she was innocent on this. No words abt  her  lets see their confrontation at Abi's house.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Crudest  after wedding scene,yucks๐Ÿ˜ณ. Bashing the son-in law.Can' t believe it.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates & pictures Hopper and Atinama!  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

What is happening in PS?!!!??... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Total character assassinations are taking place one by one... First Reva, now SR and who else is next?!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Can't believe this rude reaction from SR who seemed to be so calm and patient since the time we know/saw him.  So much hatred towards his own daughter just because she went and married on her own wish...?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I think it was a great shock to him, and he is shattered as he didn't even have a slight clue about Jyothi's love matter.๐Ÿ˜ญ  Would things be different if he had known about this before the actual wedding arrangements thru Jo /Reva?!!  mmmhh...hmmm, not sure.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

SR on one side, but I have no words to express how disappointed I'm with Reva.  OMG, whatever reasonings she is coming out with,... it's a 'pakka Nambikkai Thurogam'what she did to Jo.๐Ÿ˜ก   

Can't believe this is the same Reva who decided to marry Prabhu as Abhi gave her a promise to have Karthick marry Jo!. 

If at all she is worried so much about her Mama's family value, health...etc. she should have tried to talk to Jo wisely and try to convice her mind, not to make this kind of false promises and get Jo trapped into this tight situation where she had to run away and get bad name from all her own family, who she loves a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's going to be very very tough for Revathi to erase this bad actions from her side and make Jo her friend/sister again... May be that's the rest of the story line I guess, well atleast for a few weeks!...   ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Geethi thumbnail
Hello All,

I got a news that PS is going to end.. is it true.. anyone know?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am surprised and shocked reading many comments supporting jo karthik . 

what Jo did absolute cheat to her parents.

My heart cries out for jo's parents ,how much they have showered their love and affection on her.

May be i am wrong for many , but for me parents love is unconditional one . I am sad how many don't see the pain of jo's parents. 

Yes I do agree Reva could have easily solved this issue but again it's all creative team's fault. These CT's spoiled the beautiful relation of sisters. But for me Revathi sacrificing her life to marry a person like prabhu just for her uncle and jo. is unbelievable. I salute her .

But Jo a bad example of a daughter.  Having such a wonderful dad like SR ,she failed to be a loyal daughter.

I just posted my POV as a daughter . For me Parents are the best gift GOD gave me.