Ehmmbh rocked at SPA jus watched it...

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! Star parivaar awards killed me...
The effects, the love between everyone,the humour,the romance everything was perfect...it jus aired in the uk and i jus watched i know in india it was aired a week ago but i needed to express my happiness after so long SPA rocked and ehmmbh contributed to it completely...
Virat's,jeevika's,maanvi's and viren's performance rocked...
Uff karan and kushal looked so handsome so good looking...
Krystle and nia jus looked so so so beautiful
Usually i always write for nishal/virman as im a pure virmanian but i have to admit that Kryan were outstanding especially when karan had to say something about krystle in this case jeevika as a wife and he sed that he first didnt know what his last wish was but after getting married to jeevika his last wish was fulfilled also he sed one time that if he has a beautiful and perfect wife like jeevika anyone will become a perfect husband haye they jus killed me...
Kushal was no less when nia got the award for nayi soch an when she was performing wiv the kids his signature the eyebrow looked jus killed me haye mein marjaawan...
I was so pleased wiv SPA and everyone rocked but i was amazed at the love and affection nishal and kryan recieved from everyone...truly ehmmbh contributed to the success of SPA...
I admired kushal when they showed the making of his performance and he sed tht if maanvi can fight such a disastrous disease like cancer and live a normal life then why cant he learn something new and dangerous...
This shows one thing that virat really gets motivated by maanvi truly maanvi deserves nayi soch award as she has insipred many including her co actor her partner virat...
I cant stop praising the ehmmbh lead cast special mentions to dabbu kadambari chachi and pinky chachi their no stop cheering for kushal,karan,krystle and nia is jus hats off...
If virman where nominated for fav jodi and fav international jodi when they arent a proper jodi cuz yet love hasnt been shown in that way between them god know what happen when they become a jodi...
Im 100000000000000% sure tht next SPA virman are guna win fav jodi awardS...

Nayi soch ki chaali leher...Ek haazaron mein meri behna hai rockedEdited by hs7071 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post!!!!!!! I was screaming so much for EHMMBH!!!!!!!! Hopefully VirMan win next year!!!!!!!!!!😳
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hoori dear loved ur post...still watching SPA videos but loved ur analysis !!!!!!!!!
ur analysis has made me go gaga for both Kryran and Nishal...

Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved entire cast on spa.I hope Kushal also won "best devar".there is a next time,for now ehm rocked spa 2012
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since I am also a great fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I believe both of these shows rocked the star parivaar awards. Both of these team were happy for each other which makes me love them more:D 
siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wanted virat also to get an award...he had  been nominated in three categories- naya sadasya and two jodi ...in these three,arnav was there...then who can win???...if arnav was there in favourite pati, chance for viren was least...you may think i am arnav fan...but i'm a true ehmmbh fan
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved  SPA... Happy  4 manvi
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsumm post dear..
Luvvddd SPA..
Viren deservd pati award nd he gott it..
Jeevi nd mannu also deservd award dat dey won..
M sooo happy 4 dem..
I wsh VIRINA N VIRMAN cud have perform on stage
dey cud jus rokkk