Posted: 12 years ago
This is really a shocking news for me but I don't believe this at all. How the best show of star plus has been given a fixed date for ending the show? According to wikipedia of ek hazaaro me meri behna hai, it will end on 1st june, 2012. The show is getting good response even it had reached at 3rd, closer to 2nd in trp list. And, now continuosly in top 5. How it can end? Well, grow up Star plus, u can't do this. This is the best show of ur channel. Ur spa rockd today just coz of ehmmbh team and kokila. Virmaan rocks, jeevi rocks and the two sisters. Ehmmbh rocks.
haha 🤣

Don't believe anything related to fiction on Wikipedia. It must be some jealous souls editing out information there. EHM is not ending, don't worry 😉
I just checked the page and it says 'original run' and i think that maybe thats how long they had planned EHMMBH to be initially but obviously they are getting good trp's and response from the viewers so i dont think that it will end so soon. Hope this helped. :)
i hope its not ending and it cant as the show is getting good response and it has a lot of fans and yeah it started last year it cant end that quickly there is a lot of story left and the trp's are also good
Thanks and anyhow we won't let it happen. And, i also think it's a jealous editing on wikipedia page.
Originally posted by Thehom

I just checked the page and it says 'original run' and i think that maybe thats how long they had planned EHMMBH to be initially but obviously they are getting good trp's and response from the viewers so i dont think that it will end so soon. Hope this helped. :)
Ofcourse,we can't let it end. But, we the fans of ehmmbh will have to be unite in good or bad times of ehmmbh to make this show on top. We shouldn't increase negativity and we need to be more active on forum by creating more topics, commenting on ehmmbh actors fan page and by rating the show
Originally posted by naina-syed

i hope its not ending and it cant as the show is getting good response and it has a lot of fans and yeah it started last year it cant end that quickly there is a lot of story left and the trp's are also good
I just went to check on Wikipedia (not that I didn't believe you) but that isn't possible. Every show has a contract and maybe the first contract for EHMMBH was only till June. I hope it's just that. This show can't end and it won't. We all love it too much. 😉
Ofcourse, we will have to be unite. We can't let it end
Originally posted by Veronica1504

I just went to check on Wikipedia (not that I didn't believe you) but that isn't possible. Every show has a contract and maybe the first contract for EHMMBH was only till June. I hope it's just that. This show can't end and it won't. We all love it too much. 😉
please don't  end the show it is best show on starplus 😭
We,ehmmbians if together, it wont end
Originally posted by uzmasable

please don't end the show it is best show on starplus 😭