nav_bat

IF-Dazzler

nav_bat

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

FF: Teenage Love

#

-Authors Note-

Heya People!

So during my exams, and studying non stop, my brain had eventually started working over time (which it usually does when it's under heavy stress), and out of nowhere, I had this Biology book in front of me, and the idea to start a new FF came into my tiny head.

I don't know, why I felt like writing this, but I feel a bit too positive about it since this FF is basically a reflection of my own personal experience and that I have always wanted to see Arnav and Khushi at a younger age than they are shown, like the High School Kids.

Let me know how is it, or if I should continue, by bombarding it with loads of comments. And, and, don't forget to read FF: We Are Together!

Love,

BatoolEmbarrassed

My Other Works:

*For more works by me check out my index.  

SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE PROLOGUE

Edited by nav_bat - 06 June 2013 at 7:22am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmariaawais171jasleen14khirat_aligagsyprayasbanetta10twinkle662KeenaraSycaDEE2803vishruta321abcsparikhhemvbchinnuvyasprincess14Yazzy91GlimmerN33MAflyblue_birdcoolie001-Siaa--Zaynah.Sobti-rockinggirl5roldcdreamymaya--SweetFarwii--barun_loverElectric_BuBBlenareshSVArhiDeewaniN0306PhoenixRadarIPKKNDkaur92shyperson-shamima-kaur94star_fan1kvarsha--Siva--sayli_sarun.vrshn.bhaktiiiFAYKHAN29-Samskruthi-jessicadsikhni_xMidnightStarxasha...-JollyJabeen-themockingblue.ajoopSK1991Ethereal-Path-afsha-yoga23priya..Anita..Riima_AzraaSobtiFanShreemishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: Teenage Love- Imp A/N pg146" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nav_bat

IF-Dazzler

nav_bat

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

"Age is just a number-one does not depend on age to fall in love"-Anonymous

She entered the large, dimly lit corridor, a huge frown all over her face, and her heart filled with utter disappointment. She hadn't imagined her first week at High School to be this hopeless, after what seemed like 3 months of suffering homesickness, and Ma's learn your household chores rants all day long, she had awaited a joyous orientation week at school. But well, she sighed to herself, Devi Maiyan had always been unfair towards her, no matter what it was, either the scholarship she lost by a one percent last year, or the elections she had lost on account of her opposing candidate being the daughter of the headmistress, everything in her life had always been unusual.

Sulking all over, she walked away towards the third classroom on the left, a part of her grieved over leaving an awesome class behind, and entering into one which she intercepted to be of total wilderness. If she had been sent here to fill the quota of girls in the class, than there was not much she could expect out of the 23 boys that populated the class, not to mention that she didn't know a single soul out there.

He kept his hand on his forehand, leaning against the wall behind, which he rested his tired back on. All his efforts to keep his eyes open were in vain, as he desperately tried to get the boring lecture of the Biology teacher into his head. His other hand scribbled onto the page of copy opened in front of him, which he had earlier intended to take in notes on, but like every time had failed to do so, upon realizing that his brain activity would stoop a bit too low in the Biology period.

It was a poke from his best friend, who sat next to him, that brought him back to the class, and amazingly a bit too early that he realized that the class seemed unknowingly quiet. His eyes opened to full length, for the first time in the last 45 minutes as his eyes eyed the girl that everybody seemed to be eyeing standing on the door, her bag on her shoulder, throwing a most annoying expression at the ultimate stare party of his class. He wanted to giggle a bit, at the girl's odd reaction, but chose to subside that for the time being, as the girl told the teacher of whom and where she had come from. He tried to get his eyes off the silly girl, but somehow his vision kept hooked in her direction, and for some reason or the other, he already knew, this girl was someone he couldn't get his eyes off from.

She looked at everyone in the class staring at her, the only two girls present in the lot, passing uneasy looks at her, and the boys dumbfounded by her entire being. Their reaction was the weirdest she had seen, and that moment for her was enough to regret being sent here; however she knew little, that this class would end up being the best year of her life.

Edited by nav_bat - 04 June 2012 at 5:53am

The following 211 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiShini.Shiva86nivedeeta1992puppylover101rithuparnaiheartARNAVsonson126Tanvi-Mittalkk10anonymous1906jhirani06malutyprincessep13Sam_VeenAmrtinaPreeti16ritika.123seemaaryanammuiaddicted16fathimaa98jhawaraayushiBonhi_ipkkndkhirat_aliprathana94Nakita19sauni123loveipkkndapoorva12sharmafanfollowerlinetetwinkle662Aym7baishalianamika00rtarKhushixoxofarhacassimgagsyLEYLA2005RatiKonigujuprincez08shivani15Veritaserumcurry-sistahlmathew77Asmara.annie03-ArhiLover-bablio09vishruta321abcshalinikanagumelovemayurcookies10DEE2803smelling_saltssanchi333shona16KeenaraSycaImaginary_Meveds275winchfireChezzie13jankisoni86canucks1714Jalebibaby-Emma.K-valeyrieNeesaSobtiBasr_n_kkg_loverday_lilyAnikz003KKG_ASRsoumyakSarikaa97ipkknd_loverasmaali0987arhifrvrhari93mayabhiTheDreamyKidsaad2604Neha_malhotrabarunxoxofaith_hopecoolnidhivrinda725surlin_chhabraAsvatiDancingDiva.rockinggirl5luckylucky1Lalaland222GoldenEyespurpleloveaashshhs-Nashita-lovespell-Siaa-smiley13tennismaniac19saiqa4evameghnasGlimmerOrion_NkarismaApples94MariaS395N33MAarhi-fanblah_blah3-Devanshi-Honkytonkvidya.sanjayprincess14hemvbmonkeydog18Yazzy91chinnuvyasmirnalinibismazaman2000Ni_singhsparikhzayana123luvbugdreamymayafatima2603arshi_sunshineBalamPichkaariRhysennlittlemoiLily2011-Shobhu21-PhoenixRadarshypersonIPKKNDkaur92-shamima-luvraj4evermoonlight2630lakshyaNktdazzlerabi--softyy--smanshiv-gauri4eva_mahi_N0306nareshSVArhiDeewanipurplekidprpk525mistyrainsaycma98nazibah--SweetFarwii--Electric_BuBBlebarun_loveremistrykaur94roshaanachu_arshiYaSha0512ipkkndfanforevasushnadaisydee425shree10PepsiGirl1011chillysikhni_AnupamaJYxMidnightStarxsnoopy84Prasaijessicadmolten_lavabhaktiiiFAYKHAN29zafiIsa_dedebby_11kvarshasubiscssayli_sarun--Siva---Zara--HoneyBoo-.vrshn.roops82AquaBluez17|Persephone|Ethereal-PathShafoovaishiksgthemockingblue.-aparna--JollyJabeen-SublimeSanayaKreyaArshiLoveryoga23priya..Anita..-afsha-SobtiObsessionajooprkapoor1382jas0308alipie.SobtiFanShreemishti_17IsleOfCapridumas

nav_bat

IF-Dazzler

nav_bat

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

THREAD 1

Prologue: Scroll Above

THREAD 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3112622

Update Shedule:

Every Weekend ( Could be any day between Fri-Sat)

Regarding Pm's:

Pm's will be sent to ONLY those people who are added in my BUDDY LIST. So kindly, if you want Pm's for this FF, add me to your Buddy List.

Colour Coding:

For general updates:

Narration: Black

Dialouges: Blue

For Flashbacks:

Narration: Orange

Dialouges: Red

For Diary Enteries:

Arnav: Plum

Khushi: Lavender

For Song Lyrics:

Rust Red

Edited by nav_bat - 04 August 2012 at 4:17am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaa01arunthathihoneyboney1Preeti16khirat_alisauni123Nakita19kria1996JezmineKhushi4ArnavtasmineSycalmathew77barunxoxoprincess14rennieGlimmeripkkndankYazzy91niru273coolie001FlamingsOfLoveArshi1195rockinggirl5saiqa4eva-Siaa-purplekidbarun_loverElectric_BuBBle--SweetFarwii--Lily2011N.MussarratArhiDeewanishyperson-shamima-PhoenixRadar--softyy----Siva--srahsFAYKHAN29xMidnightStarxMsDramaQueen-JollyJabeen-themockingblue.yoga23priya..Anita..Ethereal-Path-afsha-jas0308mishti_17

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
tht sounds interesting ... would be fun to read arhi as high school kids ...

well ... will have my fingers crossed ... to see wht u have in ur mind ... hope it will rock

so until next time ..

- - badra

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simi82khirat_alinav_bat

nav_bat

IF-Dazzler

nav_bat

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 143badra

tht sounds interesting ... would be fun to read arhi as high school kids ...

well ... will have my fingers crossed ... to see wht u have in ur mind ... hope it will rock

so until next time ..

- - badra

I hope it will Inshallah be praised by all of you.Embarrassed

Keep Tuned in for the Chracter Sketch.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khirat_ali-Zaynah.Sobti-PhoenixRadarSublimeSanaya

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nice pro
Update soon