Poll

Do you think Sati has recognized Shiva in his human form?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you think Sati has recognized Shiva in his human form? After all she is Mahamaya, so she could have recognize mahadev. Maybe she is also acting . What do u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Q desr..very confusing..I would say NO as of now because they have shown Sati think herself in thoughts but she dint say any such things infact she is begging Vishnu to give her strength to live at least till she gets married according to her Fathers wishes..😭awww..but I think now this child & the circumstances outside her fathers wirld may make her realize it..& they actually are scared if she comes to know , because she had told SHIV..not to come to her rescue ever again or she will die..you remember ..that why Nandi was worried about her touch to him..but sooner or later THAT SWEET TOUCH WILL HAPPEN..& that would be awesome to watch..!!😍
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey this is from fb...I saw the question in fb page...well my answer is yes..she will recognize Shiva her true love...😳
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Good Q desr..very confusing..I would say NO as of now because they have shown Sati think herself in thoughts but she dint say any such things infact she is begging Vishnu to give her strength to live at least till she gets married according to her Fathers wishes..😭awww..but I think now this child & the circumstances outside her fathers wirld may make her realize it..& they actually are scared if she comes to know , because she had told SHIV..not to come to her rescue ever again or she will die..you remember ..that why Nandi was worried about her touch to him..but sooner or later THAT SWEET TOUCH WILL HAPPEN..& that would be awesome to watch..!!😍

I think the time has come to know about herself, Sati should know who she is. After that she would anything to gain Shiv as her husband
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet24

I think the time has come to know about herself, Sati should know who she is. After that she would anything to gain Shiv as her husband

according to the show Sati has already known about herself - that she is Ardhangini... but it doesn't help )
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NST1983

according to the show Sati has already known about herself - that she is Ardhangini... but it doesn't help )

she has just seen the picture and listen what markendey rishi says, but she doesn't know fully, that's why she gets ego. If She visualise herself she will never behave like this, and never let parajapati to do as his wish. 
Only that's the reason that she buried herself by destroying his yagya, as she doesnt want to make daksh start new pratha of not devoting shiv, As Shiv is mahadev and  should also get the respect.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
she has just seen the picture and listen what markendey rishi says, but she doesn't know fully, that's why she gets ego. If She visualise herself she will never behave like this, and never let parajapati to do as his wish. 
Only that's the reason that she buried herself by destroying his yagya, as she doesnt want to make daksh start new pratha of not devoting shiv, As Shiv is mahadev and  should also get the respect.

[/QUOTE]
Sati didn't burry herself, neither did she destroyed the yagya, that was done by Veerbhadra & his ganas.
Sati gave up her life by creating Yogagni fro her right thumb. Get your facts correct.
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Sati didn't burry herself, neither did she destroyed the yagya, that was done by Veerbhadra & his ganas.
Sati gave up her life by creating Yogagni fro her right thumb. Get your facts correct.
[/QUOTE]

Well according to hindu myths, a yagya cannot have any non-veg content, sati jump into the yagya, 
Veerbhradra was created to kill the daksh .
in the 108 names, she called sati, dakshkanya, dakshyagyavinashini.  
Edited by Sweet24 - 12 years ago
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet24

Well according to hindu myths, a yagya cannot have any non-veg content, sati jump into the yagya, 

I believe that more  common story, that she has caused fire by the powers of her yoga, as Minakshi said. She didn't jump anywhere

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Veerbhradra was created to kill the daksh .
in the 108 names, she called sati, dakshkanya, dakshyagyavinashini.  
Where have I mentioned about non-veg content?
Dakshyagyavinashini, means she was responsible for destroying Daksh's yagya.
You are following only 1 script & calling other's version wrong. 
Goddess doesn't only have 108 names, the names you had quoted earier had many incompelete meanings, giving wrong interpretation. She has many Sahastranaams too. Shakti tatva is wast can not be limited to only 108 names. Refer to other scripts also to get better knowledge.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago