Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What u think

Poll Question: Do you think Sati has recognized Shiva in his human form?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [18.18%]
8 [36.36%]
10 [45.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Do you think Sati has recognized Shiva in his human form? After all she is Mahamaya, so she could have recognize mahadev. Maybe she is also acting . What do u say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What u think" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Good Q desr..very confusing..I would say NO as of now because they have shown Sati think herself in thoughts but she dint say any such things infact she is begging Vishnu to give her strength to live at least till she gets married according to her Fathers wishes..Cryawww..but I think now this child & the circumstances outside her fathers wirld may make her realize it..& they actually are scared if she comes to know , because she had told SHIV..not to come to her rescue ever again or she will die..you remember ..that why Nandi was worried about her touch to him..but sooner or later THAT SWEET TOUCH WILL HAPPEN..& that would be awesome to watch..!!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Sweet24SwaronRockvanadhi

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hey this is from fb...I saw the question in fb page...well my answer is yes..she will recognize Shiva her true love...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Good Q desr..very confusing..I would say NO as of now because they have shown Sati think herself in thoughts but she dint say any such things infact she is begging Vishnu to give her strength to live at least till she gets married according to her Fathers wishes..Cryawww..but I think now this child & the circumstances outside her fathers wirld may make her realize it..& they actually are scared if she comes to know , because she had told SHIV..not to come to her rescue ever again or she will die..you remember ..that why Nandi was worried about her touch to him..but sooner or later THAT SWEET TOUCH WILL HAPPEN..& that would be awesome to watch..!!Day Dreaming

I think the time has come to know about herself, Sati should know who she is. After that she would anything to gain Shiv as her husband

vanadhi

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

I think the time has come to know about herself, Sati should know who she is. After that she would anything to gain Shiv as her husband
according to the show Sati has already known about herself - that she is Ardhangini... but it doesn't help )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

Originally posted by Sweet24

according to the show Sati has already known about herself - that she is Ardhangini... but it doesn't help )

she has just seen the picture and listen what markendey rishi says, but she doesn't know fully, that's why she gets ego. If She visualise herself she will never behave like this, and never let parajapati to do as his wish. 
Only that's the reason that she buried herself by destroying his yagya, as she doesnt want to make daksh start new pratha of not devoting shiv, As Shiv is mahadev and  should also get the respect.

vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
she has just seen the picture and listen what markendey rishi says, but she doesn't know fully, that's why she gets ego. If She visualise herself she will never behave like this, and never let parajapati to do as his wish. 
Only that's the reason that she buried herself by destroying his yagya, as she doesnt want to make daksh start new pratha of not devoting shiv, As Shiv is mahadev and  should also get the respect.

[/QUOTE]
Sati didn't burry herself, neither did she destroyed the yagya, that was done by Veerbhadra & his ganas.
Sati gave up her life by creating Yogagni fro her right thumb. Get your facts correct.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Sati didn't burry herself, neither did she destroyed the yagya, that was done by Veerbhadra & his ganas.
Sati gave up her life by creating Yogagni fro her right thumb. Get your facts correct.
[/QUOTE]

Well according to hindu myths, a yagya cannot have any non-veg content, sati jump into the yagya, 
Veerbhradra was created to kill the daksh .
in the 108 names, she called sati, dakshkanya, dakshyagyavinashini.  

Edited by Sweet24 - 25 March 2012 at 1:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.