Dushman naa kare dost ne vo kaam kiya:(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
According to dictionary "frd is sumone who has personal close relationship of mutual affection n trust wid other."a frd is one wid whom we laugh,wid whom we cry,wid whom we enjoy,wid whom we share our deepest secrets,wid whom we fall,wid whom we rise,wid whom we take steps for getting success in life.life widout frd is lifeless life.frdship is such a sweet n deep relationship but when frd turns into enemy then the pain is unbearable.in the epi we saw how aarzoo ditched it?even a enemy will not do such harm which she did wid ruhi.i felt so bad abt ruhi death but surely she would not b able to feel the pain of this backstabbing.ruhi trusted aarzoo a lot but what she got?she lost everything.aarzoo put a question mark on the relationship of frdship.
yeah...Arzoo wasnt a friend of Ruhi technically...
Arzoo was selfish.. n like Nish said, there is lot more to her character...hence..

Just hate double faced friend lyk arzoo...they r worse dan enemies!!
Tanu..agree with everythin u mentioned here..srsly Arzoo turned out 2 b very mean n selfish..she doesn't kno d meaning of friendship..tuk d wrong meaning..she wz never a friend or a 'best' friend..i hope no one ever has a friend like Arzoo..
i agree . dunno why but i felt like aarzoo knew that something was wrong but still didn't do anything for ruhi . i mean she could stop priyank n heck , she should have not even brought ruhi to the party . 
dunno why but it scared me . i mean how can someone be so cruel ?
Originally posted by sakmhlove

According to dictionary "frd is sumone who has personal close relationship of mutual affection n trust wid other."a frd is one wid whom we laugh,wid whom we cry,wid whom we enjoy,wid whom we share our deepest secrets,wid whom we fall,wid whom we rise,wid whom we take steps for getting success in life.life widout frd is lifeless life.frdship is such a sweet n deep relationship but when frd turns into enemy then the pain is unbearable.in the epi we saw how aarzoo ditched it?even a enemy will not do such harm which she did wid ruhi.i felt so bad abt ruhi death but surely she would not b able to feel the pain of this backstabbing.ruhi trusted aarzoo a lot but what she got?she lost everything.aarzoo put a question mark on the relationship of frdship.

kuch friends jealouse hote hain kuch gussa ho jaate hain,  they might show all shades of emotions and in anger they might hurt or harm or hate each other,  but what  arzoo did was so cruel that even the worst enemy would not have done. sach mein ruhi lost everything.  apt title tanu.