Devon ke Dev Mahadev

baacha party jai ho - shiv sati ko milane ke liye

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
wow yaar LOL cupid toh baacha party roop mein aa gaya ...kya maazedaar precap tha ..baacha party jai ho ..nanha daksh toh potbelly goathead daksh se toh kahin zyaada cute aur sweet nikala ...love the nanha cupid ...tell me ur thoughts also
already started dreaming of shiv sati wedding scene ...hayeee *faints*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lopa_aspooji2012musdhami-Nehaaa-Sweet24SamsangeethaIntrepidaTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "baacha party jai ho - shiv sati ko milane ke liye" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awww,,yeah that was a cuttest precapHug,,the look on Mahadev & sati's face when the kid was addressing them as Mama & Mami & saying mama loves you so much & all was simply awesome..Eagely waiting to watch that superb scene..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-SamsangeethacoolfizzyIntrepidasankalp_prapti

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u...
baccha party ki jaaayyy!!!!!!!!!
Sukrna did a fab ulous job...
i just luv him...

My gosh Jataa's expressions were sooo good...
i mean it was like yaar yeh kya bole jaa raha hai... ab to main gaya...
dekh kar to lag raha tha that he was really vry scared of Sati and just wanted to shut d mouth of Sukarna... but ii don't think dat our Mahadev wud do that...

And SATI wud surely not tolerate that...

I m just waiting 4 how he reacts 2 d child as well as 2 sati...
And d best wud b how sati is going 2 react...

That baccha said evrything that Mahadev wud've thought of Sati...
hehehehehe
Just waiting 4 2day's epi...
it's gonna b super dooper exciting...

Edited by coolfizzy - 25 March 2012 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.