•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
in the precap it has shown that the boy by mistaken called sati as her mami, and says to her that Why are u so angry on mama, he loves u so much, u are my hone wali mami, and get marry to my mama. Sati was looking shocked and angry, and mahadev is looking scared. 😳

kal to maza aayega
I loved the episode, the boy was so innocent and Mahadev fell for him! soo cute!

the precap- haha! i was laughing, Sati is going to chew him out! Mahadev needs to do some damage control! haha! cant wait!
Very very cute epi..yup..That precap stole the show...😍Aww..that cute little boy saying..Mama apse itan pyaar karte hai etc etc...wonder who filled his small  brain with those thoughts.😆.is it Mahadev awww..cho chweet yaar..🤗
Who is that little boy? nd why he called her mom pleaz?
yyuupp...
even i luved d precap...
Mahadev's expression was like... o gosh ye kya ho raha hai yaar yahan pe... kya bole ja raha hai ye...

Mahadev is really vry scared of Sati...

And even Sati is his total ardhangini so it is obvisious that she surely wud b angy...
as she can't even think of any1 except shiv...

Sukarna is just so cute... i mean jo baat shiv bhi nahi keh paaye sati ko... vo suarna ne itne aaram se kar diya...

What do u think guyz??? shiv ka reaction kaisa hoga?? Sati ka kaisa hoga???

ooo...
Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago

yipee!!!

Loved the precap too.
Awww Mama-mami sooo sweet!!!
Loved Mohit's expressions!!!🤗
Originally posted by loveruru

Who is that little boy? nd why he called her mom pleaz?

that boy called her mami, that boy is shivs bhakt. He thought jata as his mama and sati is her hone wali mami.
Originally posted by coolfizzy

yyuupp...
even i luved d precap...
Mahadev's expression was like... o gosh ye kya ho raha hai yaar yahan pe... kya bole ja raha hai ye...

Mahadev is really vry scared of Sati...

And even Sati is his total ardhangini so it is obvisious that she surely wud b angy...
as she can't even think of any1 except shiv...

Sukarna is just so cute... i mean jo baat shiv bhi nahi keh paaye sati ko... vo suarna ne itne aaram se kar diya...

What do u think guyz??? shiv ka reaction kaisa hoga?? Sati ka kaisa hoga???

ooo...

I think the sevakram aka nandi would handle the situation.