Realisations Arya OS

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guyzz...this is first attempt to write anything on Arya. I hope you like it! I am die hard maaneet fan but also like Punar Vivah so I thought of giving it a try! Please comment and let me know how it is! 😉

Yash and Aarti were laying in the bed, after their passion filled moments together. They had confessed to each other that they love each other 6 months after their marriage. They were happy together, Yash being a good father to Ansh and Aarti a good mother to Payal and Phalak. Thought naturally it took time for Aarti to adjust with the family at the beginning and the whole name issue was getting to her but them eventually Yash had convinced everyone that she should have her own identity and not of his previous wife. Gradually things had started to get better between them and they felt that they could move on.

They were sleeping cuddled up on the bed, it was their anniversary today. They felt content at the solace that they found in each other's arms. Aarti them looked up at him, and found him staring at the ceiling.

Aarti: Kya soch rahe ho?

Yash: Bas yehi soch raha hun...ki kitna kuch badal gaya na...ek saal main...mujhe toh pata nahi tum mere baare main kya kya sochti thi...shaadi se pehle...(he chuckles thinking about it)

Aarti: That wasn't my fault...you were behaving that way?

Yash: Acha ji?

Aarti: Aur nahi toh kya...I was actually petrified of you before the wedding...as I thought that your intentions aren't good and I didn't know what you would expect...

Yash: What did you think that I would pounce on you in our suhaag raat...

Aarti: Aapki harkate toh yeh hi keh rahi thi...

Yash: Meri harkte...

Aarti: Aur nahi tho kya...did you remember what you did on the our engagement day, and then the place where you called me in the night and then you bachelor's party and haldi day...how was I even supposed to...

Yash: Aarti...woh maine sab jaan puchke nahi kiya tha...on our engagement day...when we were sitting down...there was a wasp on your waist and I was just helping you to remove it...then when I called you that day...to come to meet me...i didn't actually know what type of cafe it was because Pratik told me to get off the car...and then that was the first thing I saw on the road from a distance...so i told you to come there...but when I went inside I found out what it was and then I rang you on your house but then I found out that that you had left you house...

Aarti: Ohh...

Yash: Hmm...and then...on our bachelor's party...it was my ring...i didn't do anything intentionally...it was only later at night I found a peice of string attached to my ring...thats when I found out what happened...

Aarti: Then why didn't you tell me...all this...before the wedding...

Yash: I did try to talk to you...but we never got time to in detail and would you have believed me then? You probably thought that I was the world's biggest Casanova...and you probably would have come to hit me with a hockey stick!

Aarti: I still think you are...

Yash: Acha...???????

Aarti: (she nods innocently)

He quickly twists her around so she is under him and pins her hands on the top of her head, and begins to love her up passionately, until they passed out with ecstacy.

-

It was a usual morning with everyone on the Dining table. The 3 children were waiting for the breakfast with all the men in the house while the women were in the kitchen cooking.

Pratik: Itna waqt kyun lag raha hain?

Paridhi: Bas khana aa raha hain...Bhabhi...

Aarti: Haan...aa rahi hun...

Aarti comes out of the kitchen to see the sullen faces of her children.

Aarti: Kya hua? Aisa muh kyun latak gaya hain theeno ka?

Ansh: Maa...mujhe cereal khana hain...

Payal: Maa...humhe...parathe khane hain...

Phalak: Aur mujhe...kuch bhi..chalega...

Aarti: Oh hooo...sab la rahi hun...ab ek sweet si smile do...

Pratik: Bhabhi..kya tareeka hain..bacho ko manana...main aur paridhi keh rahe the...aur maane bhi nahi! Aur aapne kaha tho...

Yash: Hmm..unki maa hain hi itni understanding...(aarti blushed)

They then served all the food while the women waited for them to finish the food. Aarti then sent the kids to school and went to the room to help yash. She entered the room, to find Yash trying to find his mobile.

Aarti: Kya kar rahe hain...aap? You have messed up the room to find your one and only mobile phone.

Yash: Aarti main late ho raha hun...aur mujhe mera phone bhi nahi mil raha aur upper se you are not even helping me..

Aarti: Kar rahi hun na baba...look here it is...it was on the window all along...
Yash: Thanks..(he leaned in and kissed her rosy cheeks, leaving a flushed aarti) I love you

Aarti: I love you too...

Yash:Will see you in the evening...

Aarti: Hmm...jaldi ayega...

There simple life with their simple routines made them realise how much they needed each other's support to get through their day.

THE END

Keep reading my FF and if you want PM's for this FF then add me @-maankimisty- Also you can now view all my works at:

Mishty's FF Collection

My Facebook Page

My Blog

Love Mishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Me fIRST?????😲

wowie….

it's pretty awesome dear..👏

me loved it….

But will give looong comments on 29th...😳
Edited by ruchs - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchs

Me fIRST?????😲

wowie'.

it's pretty awesome dear..👏

me loved it'.

But will give looong comments on 29th...😳

Why on the 29th?
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -maankimishty-

Why on the 29th?

Me has got exams from monday to thursday i.e till 29th daily….

Four exams without break!!!😭

MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchs

Me has got exams from monday to thursday i.e till 29th daily'.

Four exams without break!!!😭

oh okay...understand...

you better go and study then...to be honest even i have heavy exams!

welll see you after 29th then! 
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww... that was just PERFECT!!

i wonder what will b arti's reaction when she will know that yash wasn't like what is thinks now... hahaha

OS was super sweet cute and AWsome...

yash and arti bane ek dije ke liye...hahaha

nice os dearrr 
MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilu710

aww... that was just PERFECT!!

i wonder what will b arti's reaction when she will know that yash wasn't like what is thinks now... hahaha

OS was super sweet cute and AWsome...

yash and arti bane ek dije ke liye...hahaha

nice os dearrr 

Thanks dear...me glad you liked it! :)
MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

sweet update

loved it

Thankyou so much dear!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail