nsancy
nsancy

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

ALL THE VIRANIS ARE SO STUPID MAN !!!!

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

i agree with u guys, when the bad guys talk n laugh out  load now one hears but when the good guys in the privacy of their bedrooms evry1 hears. or when the good guys hear their only hear half n misunderstan. n u always hear the men going 2 office but they're always at home n the women look like they're going 2 a wedding. i mean the saris are ok, i guess, but the jewellary is 2 much.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi

i agree with u guys, when the bad guys talk n laugh out  load now one hears but when the good guys in the privacy of their bedrooms evry1 hears. or when the good guys hear their only hear half n misunderstan. n u always hear the men going 2 office but they're always at home n the women look like they're going 2 a wedding. i mean the saris are ok, i guess, but the jewellary is 2 much.

I agree that jewellery is too much.....In real life no one will wear so much of jewellery while they are at home..that too even while cookingOuch. If they want to go out they will say again tayar hoke aati hoon...Ab aur kya tayar hona haiLOL
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutereems

Originally posted by Ruhi

I agree that jewellery is too much.....In real life no one will wear so much of jewellery while they are at home..that too even while cookingOuch. If they want to go out they will say again tayar hoke aati hoon...Ab aur kya tayar hona haiLOL

lolz ya...i always think the same ..ke abhi aur kasar baki hai tayar hone main? LOL

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged

You all are 101% correct...

Ekta is devoid of reality....Everything which Ekta depicts in her serial is absurd. Does not happen in real life.

If we make a list of the absurd things, maybe we all will take ages to sum it upAngry

Go to top