Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Whats Wrong With Viranis?

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone

Firstly, did anyone notice that ALL the time viranis are found to be in the drawing room including all men n women from virani parivaar......dont they have anything constructive to do other than discussing their relations all the time..i mean this about the MEN....i wonder how they control their business n all when all the time they r totally drowned in personal problems.............and then women, they having no household chores to do..all they do is full makeup with FIT SAREES and they r ready for discussing anything important...lol

Secondly, despite the fact that all the time they r found in drawing room, none of them ever showed up when ANSH used to give all those warnings to TULSI and not even nowadays...in yesterday's episode, Mohini was talking aloud of how anxious she was about 80 crore thing...n noone ever got to hear that......poor viranis i must say....๐Ÿ˜†

Ekta must get some sense while directing...i mean this is possible if it happens 1,2 or even 3 times....but not more than that...all the conversations that happened b/w ansh and tulsi were done in the same room but noone ever got a hint about ansh although that is the central room......this is not possible at all in real life that a man is shouting like hell and everyone is just behaving as if they r deaf n dont even exist in shantaniketan.............. on the other hand, they just showed yesterday how MOHINI got to hear KARAN's conversation while standing at the above floor......but when it comes to good characters listening to bad ones, thats almost impossible.............i think ekta should learn to become a lil bit of real now......wat say u guys??

sorry if it offended anybody..just stated my views...

do reply pals!

Have a good day

Edited by IMP TNG - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the problem with the viranis is that there all stupide, the men are total wimps the only one who aren't are guathum and ansh (remember when he was pretending to be good and saved like mihir, mansuk and 2-3 other virani men from that mob) ansh acually guts the rest were dick-less wonders
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
haha........i agree with u guyz!!!
thanks for replying....i want more replies...plz ppl state ur views..thanks
april_goddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Singh23

the problem with the viranis is that there all stupide, the men are total wimps the only one who aren't are guathum and ansh (remember when he was pretending to be good and saved like mihir, mansuk and 2-3 other virani men from that mob) ansh acually guts the rest were dick-less wonders

ansh didnt save mihir etc from the mob..he engineered the whole thing in the first place... men with guts dont rape women..poor guy couldnt even woo his wife..if there ever was a dick-less wonder,its him...

as for guts, gautam has guts ...he has a good heart and stands up for himself..karan had guts when he was fighting for mandira's rights..now he is too much of a softie, but for that u cant blame him coz he has a heart of gold... 

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with u simply. The problem is with Ekta๐Ÿ˜†. The Hall is like some theatre...... Movie will be going on...and Gange, Damini and Prajakta will be watching from Balcony๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

No one heard the conversation between Tulsi n Ansh...Only cruel people will get to know such things first...so that they can create still more confusion and finally make audience go mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Also when Ansh used to threat Nandini in their bedroom Tulsi never listened but other time Tulsi or Savita will be listening to conversations from others bedroom(Very bad habit๐Ÿ˜ก).

We cant expect Ekta to show realistic๐Ÿ˜†..She is a question for me๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz @ cutereems.....well said...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nsancy thumbnail

ALL THE VIRANIS ARE SO STUPID MAN !!!!

Ruhi thumbnail

i agree with u guys, when the bad guys talk n laugh out  load now one hears but when the good guys in the privacy of their bedrooms evry1 hears. or when the good guys hear their only hear half n misunderstan. n u always hear the men going 2 office but they're always at home n the women look like they're going 2 a wedding. i mean the saris are ok, i guess, but the jewellary is 2 much.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi

i agree with u guys, when the bad guys talk n laugh out  load now one hears but when the good guys in the privacy of their bedrooms evry1 hears. or when the good guys hear their only hear half n misunderstan. n u always hear the men going 2 office but they're always at home n the women look like they're going 2 a wedding. i mean the saris are ok, i guess, but the jewellary is 2 much.

I agree that jewellery is too much.....In real life no one will wear so much of jewellery while they are at home..that too even while cooking. If they want to go out they will say again tayar hoke aati hoon...Ab aur kya tayar hona hai๐Ÿ˜†