Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Whats Wrong With Viranis?

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone

Firstly, did anyone notice that ALL the time viranis are found to be in the drawing room including all men n women from virani parivaar......dont they have anything constructive to do other than discussing their relations all the time..i mean this about the MEN....i wonder how they control their business n all when all the time they r totally drowned in personal problems.............and then women, they having no household chores to do..all they do is full makeup with FIT SAREES and they r ready for discussing anything important...lol

Secondly, despite the fact that all the time they r found in drawing room, none of them ever showed up when ANSH used to give all those warnings to TULSI and not even nowadays...in yesterday's episode, Mohini was talking aloud of how anxious she was about 80 crore thing...n noone ever got to hear that......poor viranis i must say....LOL

Ekta must get some sense while directing...i mean this is possible if it happens 1,2 or even 3 times....but not more than that...all the conversations that happened b/w ansh and tulsi were done in the same room but noone ever got a hint about ansh although that is the central room......this is not possible at all in real life that a man is shouting like hell and everyone is just behaving as if they r deaf n dont even exist in shantaniketan.............. on the other hand, they just showed yesterday how MOHINI got to hear KARAN's conversation while standing at the above floor......but when it comes to good characters listening to bad ones, thats almost impossible.............i think ekta should learn to become a lil bit of real now......wat say u guys??

sorry if it offended anybody..just stated my views...

do reply pals!

Have a good day

Edited by IMP TNG - 22 April 2005 at 2:17pm

Preity_Fan Newbie
Preity_Fan
Preity_Fan

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
hahaha good observationLOL
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
the problem with the viranis is that there all stupide, the men are total wimps the only one who aren't are guathum and ansh (remember when he was pretending to be good and saved like mihir, mansuk and 2-3 other virani men from that mob) ansh acually guts the rest were dick-less wonders
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
haha........i agree with u guyz!!!
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks for replying....i want more replies...plz ppl state ur views..thanks
april_goddess Newbie
april_goddess
april_goddess

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Singh23

the problem with the viranis is that there all stupide, the men are total wimps the only one who aren't are guathum and ansh (remember when he was pretending to be good and saved like mihir, mansuk and 2-3 other virani men from that mob) ansh acually guts the rest were dick-less wonders

ansh didnt save mihir etc from the mob..he engineered the whole thing in the first place... men with guts dont rape women..poor guy couldnt even woo his wife..if there ever was a dick-less wonder,its him...

as for guts, gautam has guts ...he has a good heart and stands up for himself..karan had guts when he was fighting for mandira's rights..now he is too much of a softie, but for that u cant blame him coz he has a heart of gold... 

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I agree with u simply. The problem is with EktaLOL. The Hall is like some theatre...... Movie will be going on...and Gange, Damini and Prajakta will be watching from BalconyLOLLOL.

No one heard the conversation between Tulsi n Ansh...Only cruel people will get to know such things first...so that they can create still more confusion and finally make audience go madOuchLOLLOL.

Also when Ansh used to threat Nandini in their bedroom Tulsi never listened but other time Tulsi or Savita will be listening to conversations from others bedroom(Very bad habitAngry).

We cant expect Ekta to show realisticLOL..She is a question for meLOL

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
lolzz @ cutereems.....well said...LOLLOLLOL

Go to top