Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

AarYa : Kuch to hai tujhse Raabta

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I was just listening to this song, and suddenly realized how beautifully the lyrics suit the relationship of AarYa... Each word seems made for AarYa and the situation they are going through. So couldn't help myself from posting the lyrics...

Faili thi siyaah raatein
Aaya tu subah leke
Khamakah si zindagi mein
Jeene ki wajah leke
Khoya tha samandaron mein
Tanah safina mera
Sahilon pe aaya tu
Jaane kis kadar leke

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane
Humein kya pata

Ab kya hai kehna
Humko hai rehna
Jannatein bhulaake
Teri baahon mein panaah leke

Faili thi siyaah raatein
Aaya tu subah leke
Khamakah si zindagi mein
Jeene ki wajah leke
Ho.. ha.. ho'

Meherbaani jaate jaate
Mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarata sa lamha ek
Daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazaara.. mila
Roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ka
Jaise koi ishaara mila

Ruthi hui khwaaishon se
Thodi si sulah leke
Aaya tu khamoshiyon mein
Baaton ki jirah leke
Khoya tha samandaron mein
Tanah safina mera
Sahilon pe aaya hai tu
Jaane kis tarah leke

Kaise hum jaane
Humein kya pata
Ab kya hai kehna
Humko hai rehna
Jannatein bhulaake
Teri baahon mein panaah leke

Faili thi siyaah raatein
Aaya tu subah leke
Khamakah si zindagi mein
Jeene ki wajah leke

Edited by -enchanted- - 24 March 2012 at 2:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaniangakeBreak.The.CodeAarya4ever...Allbut1-Priti11-keenu_kkgafulu14pickachu

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Beautiful song!u better right an OS wid this song as the main theme..:mayb AarYa's weddin wid all d MU cleared...Its my req!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

Beautiful song!u better right an OS wid this song as the main theme..:mayb AarYa's weddin wid all d MU cleared...Its my req!

If only I was that creativeEmbarrassedOuch... I have never written an OS, but maybe some creative members of the forum can write that.
Dil_Rishbala IF-Dazzler
Dil_Rishbala
Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful song...

-enchanted-

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
@Enchanted: Would you believe it if I say that I was just about to make the same exact post! I just found this song today, and the second I heard it all I could think about was AarYa, it's like it's written just for them, every word resonates beautifully with their relationship and what it will be in the future!

We've already talked so much of the connection between these two, and this is special connection between two people who are destined to be together, who are soulmates without even knowing it, is what this song is all about. I was actually thinking about making an AarYa VM on this, but I want to wait until post marriage where we can actually get scenes that match every line of the song! And maybe somewhere far down the line, we can actually see them dancing to this, and laughing at how perfectly it fits them!

There is a line in the male version of the song, Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye are really these words can be used to sum up their entire relationship! A beautiful song for a beautiful couple :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-Break.The.Code

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I Swear I Swear I Swear I felt the same when I heard this song for the first time!Big smile ie, weeks ago Embarrassed

-enchanted-

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Dam such a beautiful song and suits our sweet little cute jodi AarYa...beautiful song...!

-enchanted-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

@Enchanted: Would you believe it if I say that I was just about to make the same exact post! I just found this song today, and the second I heard it all I could think about was AarYa, it's like it's written just for them, every word resonates beautifully with their relationship and what it will be in the future!

We've already talked so much of the connection between these two, and this is special connection between two people who are destined to be together, who are soulmates without even knowing it, is what this song is all about. I was actually thinking about making an AarYa VM on this, but I want to wait until post marriage where we can actually get scenes that match every line of the song! And maybe somewhere far down the line, we can actually see them dancing to this, and laughing at how perfectly it fits them!

There is a line in the male version of the song, Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye are really these words can be used to sum up their entire relationship! A beautiful song for a beautiful couple :)

What a coincidence! But I totally believe you,coz this song suits AarYa so perfectly,you cant help but picture them...As soon as heard the opening lines  '' Faili thi siyaah raatein,aaya tu subah leke..." I could almost picture Aarti singing it. And as the song progressed it,it was like watching the progress of AarYa with time...And how perfectly this line goes for Yash "Aaya tu khamoshiyon me ,baaton ki jirah leke"... A VM on this song would be just perfect. Though of course we would have to wait a little for their scenes,as well as for their bond to progress. But I would be waiting for your VM. And yes the male version is also just as beautiful and meaningful. Loved the lines you quoted.

Allbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index