Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Part1

Today is the very special day. the whole palace who rest in 200acress decorated like newly wed bridal . all 7 seven star hotels of city bookedbefore 15 days just for today . all guests around from the world start to come.The celebration start before 7 seven days . cocktail party, beachelour party ,mehndi ,sangeet almost complete. Around the all world ,all media wants to knowabout the celebration,from where they designed their clothes and jwellerirs ..and many more. The 75 bmw cars were busy to took guest from the airport andhotels .. ministers, filmstart, industrialist all come for this celebration.And why not they come!!cuz today is themarriage of worlds second most rich person ' he is the most eligible beachelourof town oh nooo not town country 'every girls dream . he height is 6ft 5 inch.His fair skin and chocltae brown eyes melted every girl of the country . he ismost successful businessman . at the age of 18 he join his business and now in
the age of 27 he is the 2nd rich person of world . forbs magazinealso declared him second most rich person. After joining his father business,,,their businees increase day by day . and now he is the owner of singhaniarefineries, telecom, infotech ,airlines and many more' his dimple smile took everygirl to dreamland . yeahh I m talking about Arjun singhania 'son of rudrapratapsingh and kumd. today is his marriage with his childhoodfriend and with whom he fall in love from last 5 years. Her father is alsobusinessman and family friend of singhani'a. singhania and kapoors are very oldfriends and today after their kids marriage their friendship turn into relation
. there ere lots of girls who want to marry arjun but kapoors daughter is themost beautiful and intelligent girl . she is the combination of beauty withbrain . all magazingnes wants to know about her next design ' she is the starof page 3. she completed her study from oxford and now join her father business. And she is perfectmatch for arjun singhania..yeahhh perfect match with money, status not soul .cuz arjun singhania is the most proudy and aerrogent person on this world . he
hates poor people . he insulted his employess like hell just cuz they r notcoming from rich family. For him money and staus is very important . emotions ,loveis useless thing on this world .he thinks love is wall between person andsuccess. He is strict and sadu . he know every girl wants him so he just usedthem and throw them like paper napkin. but when kapoors daughter came back fromIndiaand join her business they felt they have feelings for each other and now their
family decide for marriage . arjun is very happy .he is proud tht he is goingto marry most beautiful girl in the country . before one day of marriage heintroduce her with every guest . he is proud of his choice . after all " ghateke soda " its not possible for arjun singhania. Impossoble word is not in hisdictionary 'I m possible is funda for him. money , fam make him more proudy and aerrogent . his parents sometimes scared of his behaviour . but he is obedientson for his parents. He obey the every command of his parents. He loved themmost in the world . and only his dj can snap him . jai is his only childhoodfriend and now a financial incharge of his empire. He had full trust on him. andhis wife archi is his best frined .jai is happy tht finally his friend become
marrying .hope marriage change his life atleast calm down his nature butafterall he is also marrying the proudy girl "ram milaye jodi ,ek andha ekkodhi" ..so jay's hope s are not so highfrom this marriage .

Finally all r set. Arjun looklike prince charming in his off white sherwani . he settteld in mandap . and finallythe most precious moment come . bridal come from downstairs. Arjun moved to see
his beautiful bride . every body wants to know about her bridal wear andjwellery . but arjun's gaze change and shocked when he watch ghunghat aroundbridal. He ask quwstinally to his mother and finally dj come to near him andsaid " its our old rituals . before muhdikhai nobody can see bridal face. Arjunirritate but he is helpless from his dj command . but something weired . cuz mr
and mrs kapoor look tensed . and of course his parents too. Why not after theirone and only daughter going to marry. Now bridal set besides him. arjun try tolook her but cuz of ghunghat he cant see. Finally padit announce to put bridalhands in his hand .mr.kapoor put his daughter 's hand on arjun's hand forkanyadan. Arjun felt shiver in her hand . her pam sweating . arjun hold herhand tightly and murmed in her ear " oh common natasha 'why u shiveirning!!!!if u not comfortable then I told to dj remove ghunghat . but natasha noddedno . finally kanyadan ,phera and all rituals complete . when pandit told to putsindoor in her mang dj come and took her ghunghat slightly nobody can see noteven arjun . arjun try to look her but dj nodded no .. finally his parents andeverybody took long breath . padit declare them husband and wife. They touch
the feet of elder and took blashings from therir. Arjun is irritate now cuz heis courious to see Natasha as bridal. All guests were leave and finally archieand arjun 's mother kumud take Natasha to arjun's bedroom. She shiverining likehell. Her heart beat going fast. She is nervous no !!!not nervous but if someonepush her then she quickly ready to fall on floor . kumud hold her hand said "don't worry beta ..everything going fine . u don't worry and don't scare fromhim. we all r here to protect u. and they enter in arjun's room . it decoraedwith candles and roses . his room is bigger like 4bhk flat . and archi settledher on king size bad . but finally mr and mrs. Kapoor and rudra pratapsinghania and dj all enter in the room . and mr. kapoor said to her " beta msorry and don't scare .we all r here beside arjuns room . if something goingserious u just call us . and tears fall from her eyes . everybody is leaving .kumud cry and put her head on dj's shoulder " biji ab kya hoga!!! Jab arjun kopata chalega to!!!! I was so scared !!!! if he did something with her then !!!!mrs.kapoor " its our fault .not her .. jay come and said " plzzz u all calm down ,,lets see wht happen!!! but now just keep silence ' I know we make her life hell and in dangeourbut we have no option . and if truth was reveled today then all world laughedon us . I tried to tell arjun but he is so busy with guest.

She heared footstep from thehallway and her heart racing fast . her whole all body start shivering .,herbody start sweating . she scared like little baby who locked in the dark room .she want to run away from there . but how????? If she run from main door hewill catch her . she stand and find a place to hide . she try to hide herselfbehind the king size bed . but arjun enter in the room and he caught the action of her " wht thehell r u doing Natasha ???" why u try to hide ur self behind bed ???" with the hearingvoice of him she freeze . arjun smirk and step forward to her " come on nutsss. don't make fun to me ' and he caught her from the back side . hey babby I was restless to see u as bridal. now she shivering fast . arjun feel nervousness in her body . he put his headon her back shoulder and said " r u shy Natasha !!! so mrs.natsha singhania shyand scared from his husband !!!!and with tht he try to turn her . and said " uknow muje kabse is din ka intezar tha 'mandap me bhi tumhe dekhna chahta tha .pata he sabki najar tumpe thi. Kya ab me ye ghunghat khol sakta hu ' and shetook her step back and nodded """"no""' and arjun laugh " kya baat he meri boldand beautiful wiffy ko kya hua aaj !!! itnadara hua to mene tumhe kabhi nahidekha ' jab hum pre honeymoon ke liye itally gaye the tab bhi nahi''' but shetook her step back more and more . and finally arjun pinned her to wall andsaid " mujse bachkar tum kahi nahi ja sakti sweetheart !!!""" and finally heremove her ghunghat slowly up !!!!!! and when he looked her ,his gazeeechanged . he freeze there . earth start moving . and heshouteddd""""""""""tummm""" and she fall on the floor on knees .

p.s so friend here I start new ff . still not decided
the name .. so confused . actually I have to complete my past ff but this story
is moving in my mind day night so tell me I continue or not.
IF U ALL WANT continue then suggest the name ... and ya dont kill me hahahahahah
this ff is for all my IF friends :) u all r precious for me

Index

Part1 = page 1                          part 24=page 114

Part2 =  page 4                          PART25=PAGE121

Part3 = page 8

Part4 = page 10

Part 5= page 10

Part 6= page 14

Part 7= page 17

Part 8=page 23

Part 9=page 28

Part 10=page 31

Part11=page 37

Part 12=page 41

Part13= page 43

Part 14=page 49

Part 15=page 53

Part16 = page 57

Part 17=page 62

Part 18=page 67

Part 19=page 71

Part 20=page 77

Part 21=page95

Part 22=page 101

Part 23=page 10

YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA! THREAD 2

Edited by cooljaya11 - 09 July 2012 at 1:07am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Lavender6666anjaliarora311piamistphoo_12-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69Looshikasnehasedpprerna18KinjalKarjuhi4evrzachartamysticlovershreya_arjuhiRimpi_kmhpinky.paddaAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--veds_6791-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.AAKMH2mIsHeZ.xcuttieebrainychild92flowers4usreeja_rox...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA! part 25 onpage121 7thjuly" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Please do continue...
Ahh!! the girl is Arohi!!! This is sooo good... shaadi ho gai aur dulhe ko pata bhi nahi ke dulhan kaun hai ROFL
Cant wait to see what will happen... Go Ahead with the story, the concept sounds really interesting Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

-anzaeram-

-anzaeram-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Seems Interesting...
Continue Soon...
Plz Add Me To Ur PM List...

cooljaya11

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
haha...nice one! Waiting for d continuation...

cooljaya11

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
nice one
seems interesting
continue soon and thanks for pm

cooljaya11

Looshika

Looshika

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
its a very  nice one...
I think u should continue this n thx for the pm

cooljaya11

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Yipee..new ff!!offcourse u should continue wid it!!!!
Res...nly read d 1st half till nw.its awesum.
Will read and cmmnt soon:)

cooljaya11

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

continue !!!

cooljaya11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top