Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hahah very nice.. just read all 3 parts!! good stuff
Parker27 thumbnail
LOLs mami's comment. Really really loved this update. Waiting for the next one.
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please add me to ur pm list and do continue writing:-)
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHHH WOWWW... SUPER... READ ALL THE THREE PARTS NOW.. SOOO NICEE... PLS PM ME.. :)
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
definitely continue.  This  is fabulous!
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 4

Arnav got into his car and sighed. He was so new to all this. He' d never courted a woman in his life.  He didn't know how to go about it. So he'd decided to watch Akash. He'd seen Akash hold Payal's hand and say bye. He had gone in to do the same, but Khushi colliding with him had, as usual driven all thoughts from his mind. She'd fit him so perfectly. He hadn't meant to kiss her goodbye. It had just come out naturally. It was as though he'd been doing it for years. He sighed even more deeply. Khushi was special. He d make up for what he d done to her, even if took a lifetime. He couldn afford to lose her. She belonged to him, He wondered at what he would call her, maybe sweetheart or darling or'..He smiled to himself, there was only one word by which he could call her,"Mine". He started the car and drove off.

Khushi and Payal rushed to mami.

"Mamiji mamiji, get up. Jiji get some water" Khushi yelled. Payal ran to get the water. They started splashing the water onto mami's face. Hearing all the commotion Anjali came into the kitchen." What happened here? Mamiji''" Anjali shouted and ran towards the now  semi conscious mami.

"Anjai bitiya" Mami murmured and tried to get up. Payal and Khushi  helped mami to the couch nearby. "What happened ,mamiji. Om Prakashji, please call the doctor", Anjali said anxiously

" No no Anjali bitiya. I am OK now. ".Mami said. Anjali touched mami's forehead, " But mamiji. Are you sure. Wait, I shall ring up Chote and tell him to come with the doctor."

"No Nooo Anjali bitiya. Don't call Arnav bitwa. I don't think I can survive another of those lovey dovey scenes.." Anjali looked confused " Lovey dovey scenes?" Anjali repeated turning to Payal and Khushi. Payal looked down and Khushi felt her cheeks warm up. Anjali smiled knowingly,"Did chote come to say goodbye, Khushiji. No wait, no need to answer that. I can see it from your face that he has."

"Anjali bitiya, is arnav bitwa watching too many movies nowadays. He is behaving like some filmi hero. I think at this rate, we should turn Raizada House into a theatre. "Mami said as she got up and left the room.

Khushi returned to her room and stood staring at her face in the mirror. Her skin tingled where he had kissed her. This kiss was unlike the one he had given her the last time during jiji's marriage. This kiss was possessive and warm. She felt a shiver run dow her spine. She closed her eyes. Why was he affecting her so much? 

It was late evening by the time Arnav reached home. He and Akash had come in together. He saw Payal's face light up on seeing Akash. He searched the room, for the one face which had been haunting him the whole day. There she sat talking animatedly with nani, wearing an orange suit. She looked good in anything she wore.

"I used to be the worst prankster in the colony, naniji. I still remember how I had beaten up a boy for pulling jiji's hair. Amma was angry at me for a whole day, but babuji... '" Khushi's voice trailed away as she felt her heart beat speed up. She looked at the doorway, already knowing he would be there. He was looking at her.

"Khushi bitiya, why did you stop?" Nani asked, following Khushi's gaze. "Oh, so everyone has come back. I didn't realize the time."

Akash said Namaste and walked to his room, followed by Payal. Arnav too left for his room

" Khushi bitiya, go to your room . We can continue later" nani said. Khushi gave a small smile and walked up to her room.

Arnav heard the wind chimes tinkle as Khushi entered the room. Khushi walked into the room to see a small gift pack kept on her side of the bed. A card written Khushi was kept on top. She opened it to find a beautiful red saree.

Arnav smiled to himself and asked her turning away from her, " Did you like it, Khushi "

Hearing no answer, he turned back to see her clutching the saree with tears streaming from her face. He rushed to her side, " Khushi what happened. Why are you crying" He held her close,"Tell me Khushi. ".

Khushi pushed him back hard, and stared into his face. Arnav was taken back by the depth of emotion he saw in her eyes.

" What do you think Mr. Raizada. You will say a few nice words, peck me on the cheek, give me gifts, act all husbandly and I would fall into your arms. If you thought so, then you are wrong Mr. Raizada. I will never ever forgive you for anything. I hate you too much already and nothing you say or do will change that." Khushi shouted at Arnav.

Arnav stared at her. 

" Khushi, I... please atleast give me a chance to redeem myself. I want to.. " Arnav started to say

" I don't want to hear anything Mr. Raizada. I cant even bear to be in the same room as you " Khushi shouted again , as she turned and ran down. She felt suffocated by him, his room, his house. She could hear him following her, "Khushi, please listen to me.."

She ran out of Raizada house, till she reached the road, where she stood panting hard.

Arnav followed her outside. He saw her standing on the side of the road. He walked to her in quick steps. He would tell her he loved her. She would then understand and forgive him. If not, he would beg her to be with him. He couldn't live without her.

Suddenly a van came rushing onto the road. It stopped right beside where Khushi was standing. The door of the van opened quickly and two gloved hands pushed Khushi onto the van and drove off.

Edited by peepli - 12 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! I'm first!!! LOVED it! ❤️ Can't wait to see ASR rescue Khushi from the kidnappers! 😃 Thanks for the PM! Great work.
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG... HEART WRENCHING... I HOPE ARNAV SAW HER GTTNG KIDNAPPED.. EEKS.. THNX FOR THE PM.. :)
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
khushi in danger?hope arnie saves her in time
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger ending. Now you just have to update real soon.