Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BARUNakaARNAV

Groupbie

BARUNakaARNAV

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
HEY GUYS!

Just wanted to ask a question. Has'nt anyone tried to find where IPKKND shooting takes place and go and meet barun and sanaya? I mean my friend know where Shahid Kapoor lives and she went to meet him last week... And here i am, not even nowing the location of the set of IPKKND!!!!

REALLY NO ONE MET HIM AT THE SETS?

I am from Singapore and want to go mumbai and meet him and the team... Anyone who knows how to go abt getting there pls tell me!!! PLS HELP!

PLS TELL ME HOWTO GET TO THE SETS OF IPKKND IF YOU KNOW!

THANK YOU (:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nicky97Pissa99SyedaFaizaArshisarunfan--softyy--MsDramaQueenarsh_sp-MissBoiiVamp-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meet BARUN SOBTI live,up and close!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsDramaQueen

IF-Rockerz

MsDramaQueen

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
it wud be all over the internet if anyone knew
but all i can guess is that its probably either in a really isolated area or a well-known area near where all shooting takes place like a film-city or something :S

Pissa99

Pissa99

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Heard IPKKND is shot in filmcity...may be you can pm one of those people who went to meet them and get the address...Last week someone posted up pics after she went to see them, can't remember her name exactly...

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
ya..it's in filmcity!!

Serial_Fan90

Serial_Fan90

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)

PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHNA5121robbieREEanfield206esha108chithusakki..Annie..mj_appleheadzobshehmini16Ishii99amisuvPashnaArshisarunfanarsh_spMadhuriDixitshaaranya

BARUNakaARNAV

Groupbie

BARUNakaARNAV

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --softyy--

ya..it's in filmcity!!
Are you sure itsin film city?

Pashna

IF-Dazzler

Pashna

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Wow have u really seen bs in mall?? How does he look in personal.. Is he really that tall & well built??
Sorry for stupid questionShocked  I am a bit crazyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chithusakki

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

OMG U have seen BarunShocked
I'm so going to make Inorbit by next sanctuary till da day I don't see him!
BTW when did u see him I mean morning evening?? Weekday weekend??? 
Asking so that I can plan my stalking accordinglyLOL

@TM Yeah the shooting is in Filmcity, GoregaonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial_Fan90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top