Maryada

~:23rd March 2012 Written Update:~

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Uttara is hiding behind the curtains ,but she is following Bramha , as she kept a iron in front of him switched on to check , what does he do ? But he touches it and his hand gets burned . He starts crying loudly , all comes there .Devyani plays her role of a mother well,Vidya beats the iron to make Bramha happy as a elder sister .Bramha requests Vidya to use some ointment over his wound . Uttara is still in doubts. Devyani gives a  power point presentation with long lectures on Maryada , She asks Uttara to be her strength in her picnic days than being her weakness .

As everyday SJ has no work , he is in Jhakar house , his mother calls only to get the information that he is not in office , but in Jhakar zoo. 

Next morning all in the garden, Adiya is playing "Jhula-jhula".Elder sster Vidya is playing with little brother BJ.Devyani feels like proud mother seeing her children playing so well ,but Uttara is not feeling the same emotion.
SJ again comes to meet Devyani .They decide to become friends for lifetime.

PRECAP:==
BJ attacks Priyarani ..but how ?See the precap only ..nothing was worthy to watch in that episode anyway .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hn_anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. After seeing yesterday's episode and reading how Vidya is behaving with BJ i was just disgusted!! 
Here this poor innocent girl is genuinely taking good care of her supposedly mental unstable FIL, and he is hitting on her??? I mean, how disgusting can he be?? He already has exploited Devyani and Uttara. He had tried his hand with Priya. And now he is hitting on Vidya too?? The only other woman left in that house now is Imli.. Is he going to make her his next target?? How low can anyone stoop?? I cant imagine there would be a man like BJ in reality... 
Niceup thumbnail
Thnxx 4 the update ...
Brahma's acting is superb...
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the precap was 😲...poor priya...hope devyani realise that BJ belongs in mental asylum and i think Adi is not going to tolerate any longer and will leave the house with priya...

I love your update...better than the episode!👍🏼
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pia.  No need to say anything.  I haven't seen it yet .But can understand what lies behind your lack of words.
BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur update was funny😆 ...thank u...