Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

What will u do if u see M&M????

Poll Question: What will u do if u see M&M????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [73.33%]
2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
If u ever get the chance to meet Mohitwa and Mouni. What will u do?

Dont forget to comment guysEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by .Reshama. - 24 March 2012 at 2:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
If i meet Mouni first of all i would shakeSmile her hand and tell her that i love her actingThumbs Up, she has lots of chemistry with Mohitwa on screenApprove. She's doing an awesome job and like her classical dance a lotClap. If possible want to take a picture of Mouni and me.Cool.
When i meet MohitwaEmbarrassed i think i have to breath of 5 minBlushing i also want to shake his hand Smileand ask him if i can hug himHugBlushing. Then i would tell him that am his biggest fan from the other side of the worldWink. That i like his actingskills and facial expression alot and he improved himself in a short period of timeClap. Afcourse i will say that he's a handsome guy (hopefully i see sum blushwala moments)Day Dreaming.That i love the chemistry of Mohitwa and Mouni onscreenThumbs Up. He looks really hawt with long hairDay Dreaming, i also love Jataa's dreadlocks.LOL Then i want to take a picture with him and me.Embarrassed..

Edited by .Reshama. - 24 March 2012 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
All of the above :P

Ok if its Sati ie Mouni then i'd appreciate her for her work and ask for a pic and if its Mohitwaa then toh use ur imaginationWink

Nice post

Edited by Killer_Shark - 23 March 2012 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I will first of all ask them to spare me 15 mins minimum to talk & in those 15 mins I will pour all my hearts wishes & love & feelings about how much I adore them & how awesome they are ..and will request of I can get a HUG & A PIC to relive that moment forever...!! "SIGH"...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-.Reshama.

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ummm...i guess i would pinch myself n see...if i was dreaming or actually seeing him...Embarrassed(cuz i keep dreamin bout MOHIT most of the tym...Day Dreaming)
den take a deep breath...gain ma composure...cuz m sure i wud be hyperventilating...its MOHIT after all...Wink
wud den go2 him and take a pic wid him...SmileSmile
n if its MOUNI...ummm...take a pic wid her too...n as our fren Killer_shark said...appreciate her work...SmileSmile

Edited by rythmdivine - 23 March 2012 at 12:35pm

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

ummm...i guess i would pinch myself n see...if i was dreaming or actually seeing him...Embarrassed(cuz i keep dreamin bout MOHIT most of the tym...Day Dreaming)
den take a deep breath...gain ma composure...cuz m sure i wud be hyperventilating...its MOHIT after all...Wink
wud den go2 him and take a pic wid him...SmileSmile
n if its MOUNI...ummm...take a pic wid her too...n as our fren Killer_shark said...appreciate her work...SmileSmile
I know sweety ur a Mohitwa deewanie like us lolLOL. U think 24/7 of  Mohitwa Blushingaahhww thats so sweetSmile.Nah girl u wont be hyperventilatingTongue ur gonna hug him lol and after that u take a picture of himWink..so so sweet. Mouni's work is pfabulous a nice picture would be the top of the cherryThumbs Up.

-Nehaaa-

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I will first of all ask them to spare me 15 mins minimum to talk & in those 15 mins I will pour all my hearts wishes & love & feelings about how much I adore them & how awesome they are ..and will request of I can get a HUG & A PIC to relive that moment forever...!! "SIGH"...Day Dreaming

Now Hema u are really clever u want  to talk15  with M&MShockedLOL, a hug and a bonus picture wowApprove. U want it all lol...Day Dreaming.

-Nehaaa-

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

All of the above :P

Ok if its Sati ie Mouni then i'd appreciate her for her work and ask for a pic and if its Mohitwaa then toh use ur imaginationWink

Nice post
Thanks sweety owh u want all above =P i know u want it all. I want the same too. Its nice to compliment Mouni for her fpabulous work. Please enlighten me with our Mohitwa...I have no clueEmbarrassed

sankalp_prapti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index