Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Did he really love her or was it just about the money... or was it about both
Looking at their flashbacks and Kabir talking about her fave things and so on...

Seems like also Kabir wasnt the one who killed Aditi either, coz he wasnt in the car with her when they found the car in the water...  the only thing it seems right now getting to him is how to access the money he needs for his business and probably family home, judging by how rich it seems

Despite Kabir putting on such a cold exterior and angerness... will probably leave anyone like this since all this is planning and wants to pull it off and doesnt care who gets hurt in a way,  question is, is there a soft Kabir there inside of him... and will Neha ever see that or get it out of him, when she spends time with him and the whole family... and also aks about Kabir and Aditi relationship and how they were and did he really indeed love her...

Another twist could also be if Neha is really Aditi, and maybe Rishi and Neha working together... looks like we cant rule anything out in this show lol

Edited by Lennie - 23 March 2012 at 11:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123ssanjanashantellbrownluvtwilight19love...OMGnatzzzNeha_malhotralibran90dipi.15.Rupali...PlayfulKiss..-enchanted-leavesandwaves--Udhay---Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabir's past with Aditi... & his present with Neha" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I think with aditi it was just about the money but spending time with neha he might actually develop a soft corner and feelings for her giving us a lot of cute romantic scenes. Its an abbas mustan thriller so with hundreds of twists am sure one will be neha is actually aditi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG..PlayfulKiss...Rupali.--Udhay--

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
y do i have a feeling like neha is aditi...and all this is her plan...just a thought 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG..PlayfulKiss..dipi.15Enigmatic_Angel--Udhay--

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

y do i have a feeling like neha is aditi...and all this is her plan...just a thought 

Hey,Davneet,i also feel the same...that maybe she is Aditi,pretending to be Neha along with Rishi...cos i feel that maybe the so-called accident in which she died,was plotted by her "sasural-walas"...n she has come,to take revenge,n find out,who did all this with her...

I mean if the story is about"Chal"...deceit then it should come from all the actors side...it would be something different...cos i don't want to watch,others planning n plotting,n the main protagonist is a silent sufferer...

It would be interesting to watch,how Neha/Aditi(maybe)...turns the tables on the schemers...

love...OMG..PlayfulKiss..-DavneetKaur---Udhay--

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I have the same feeling. There has to be a major twist somewhere and this could be it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG--Udhay--

uc22

Groupbie

uc22

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Lennie]Did he really love her or was it just about the money... or was it about both
Looking at their flashbacks and Kabir talking about her fave things and so on...

Seems like also Kabir wasnt the one who killed Aditi either, coz he wasnt in the car with her when they found the car in the water...  the only thing it seems right now getting to him is how to access the money he needs for his business and probably family home, judging by how rich it seems

Despite Kabir putting on such a cold exterior and angerness... will probably leave anyone like this since all this is planning and wants to pull it off and doesnt care who gets hurt in a way,  question is, is there a soft Kabir there inside of him... and will Neha ever see that or get it out of him, when she spends time with him and the whole family... and also aks about Kabir and Aditi relationship and how they were and did he really indeed love her...

Another twist could also be if Neha is really Aditi, and maybe Rishi and Neha working together... looks like we cant rule anything out in this show lol
[/QUOT

I didn't get it

Edited by uc22 - 24 March 2012 at 12:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Its too early for me to say anything about aditi n kabirs relationship but when today neha asked him what if aditi walks in n sees this n kabir had nothing to tell her maybe thats a hint of neha n aditi being the same person.

uc22love...OMG..PlayfulKiss..--Udhay--

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

i 2 hv a feeling dat neha is aditi...she jst faking everything.so dat she cud find out who tried 2 kill her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.