Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice episode, out of oldies lol... Youth episode I would say... They justified why Yash lift Aarti...

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Woww a complete paisa vasool episode with some nicwly executed dance sequences ..all 3 brothers were awesome with dancing πŸ‘πŸ‘

best part was the reason shown why Yash picked Aarti in his arms πŸ‘πŸΌ ..because after the ghaghra dori opened ..there was no other way Aarti can walk ,,,,😊,...but this leads to further misunderstanding as the dori opens with Yash ka finger accidentally ...

But good part is Yash realsies it and takes the decision to talk with her finally ...πŸ˜ƒ

Aarti's ghaghra dori tied to Yash's ring ..symbolism ...their lives r connected even if they want to run away 😳

Precappp ...errr misleading I will say ...I dont think Yash will b brainwashed easily ..but it just might motivate him to talk to Aarti instantly πŸ˜ƒ...at least we know its Bua and not sister since she addresses Yash as betaa and not Bhaiyya during her brainwashing act πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

**Off to Edit my take**

really glad there was a reason...it might be contrived, but whateva...πŸ˜†
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
alright gals... who found t9t's epi interesting... well i enjoyed a lot... gurmeet's expression dancing wd aditi were so awesome...  wd him i ws also dancing...nd my rommie ws shouting krati switch off d tv nd sleep...i ws like😲... hv u gon nuts... gurmeet in black, fire on dance floor... nd u wanna make me sleep... finally i make her understand ... aftr tht she ws also watching him... but didn't dance... boring she ... isn't ti guys...

nywys ... i knew tht bua will be creating pblm for arti in future... but she to strtd b4 marriage by filling yash wd nonsense... gosh koi uski shadi yash aur prateek ki shadi se phle kyu nhi kra deta...😑
Now I understood why they showed GC lifting others on shoot or nothing, on the close ups he was not carrying her actually...

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow! Bua is such a jealous and bitter woman! πŸ˜‘
This bua is a duplicate of Maansi, but I like Maansi lol, this bua is a snake...

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing Title.....🀣🀣🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi is fabulous, really love her!  Her first show was a super duper hit! 

Ok I can see all the drools 🀣
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shubhika124

Brilliant , superb, outstanding, exceptional, marvelous, wonderful, magnificent; preeminent, perfect, matchless, unbeatable, peerless, supreme, prime, first-rate, first-class, superlative, splendid, fine, beautiful, exemplary! 

Thank you for brushing up my vocabulary... And unlike generous you, I wont shower all these precious words on one episode, these many words would last me 20 episodes at leastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -enchanted- - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated my take on page 1...

Finished discussing all the serious stuff there so we can get down to business! πŸ˜‰