Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saathiya WrittenUpdate 23/03 Urmila gets her Money

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
So I'm not at all enjoying writing the update of today's episode.
It was one of the most boring episodes till date.
& I'm just too mad at the creatives for grooving such a silly story line which is why the TRPs are falling! Angry

• Gopi comes to sleep and suddenly Ahem wakes up interrogating her about the mango incident. She tells him that she lied because she didn't want fights in the family. Ahem is unpleased that Gopi lied but he agrees since she may have thought well before saying anything. He asks her to switch off the lights as he was just waiting for her. Gopi is satisfied.
  • Urmila leaves the Shah house in the middle of the night with a rabbit, Kinjal sees her.
  • Urmila reaches Modi Bhavan and phones Rashi to come outside; they begin digging the garden in search for the lottery money.
  • Search goes on and on and on (which apparently took half the episode today)
  • Kokila wakes up to drink water and suddenly hears the noises from outside. Like a wanna be detective; she opens up her window to look out for someone.
  • Rashi is just too smart cause Kokila is one the first floor; yet Rashi heard the sound of Kokila opening the window lock and quickly pulls herself and Urmila in the bushes. Kokila is doubting she heard the noise from the garden and she keeps looking around the garden saying in the dark she can't see anything. 
  • Through the bushes, Rashi forces Urmila to go open her rabbit.
  • The rabbit starts crawling around and finally Kokila manages to see it and says to herself that rats have increased in the house and she will have to do something. She closes the window (plan successful of fooling Kokila)
  • Rashi is too scared and exaggerates that it's been three hours since they've begun digging and the bad is yet missing; it's better that Urmila leaves before Kokila wakes up once again since it's already 5am and Kokila wakes up normally at 5.30
  • Urmila however is stubborn and says she won't leave till she gets her bag.
  • Within the next two seconds Urmila finds the bag. Rashi helps her out and the bag comes out. Urmila begins kissing the bag (so they wasted a whole episode for this crap)
  • Urmila leaves and Rashi says her mum always puts her in trouble. She goes for a shower and after that she realizes that her nails have become pale and she's got dark circles (are you bloody kidding me?) so she applies powder to cover them up.
  • Back at Rajpal Nagar, Urmila enters with the sandy bag only to see Kinjal standing right there; Kinjal is glad that her money is back and takes the bag but Urmila snatches it and rushes back outside locking Kinjal inside the house.
Precap- Baa is asking Gopi to spend time with her husband and only then will she understand the meaning of being married. Gopi seems interested.

I'm sorry to all fans but what a crap episode. Sleepy
Good night.
Sonia 

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreewishzombieNas1raj_unoshivnirahcirmrvlsmedhsrohini_2007azminamShahinakhniki_pnapa123pragyakumarswarajgirjohnnargsmile365daysRashmiSandeepsanika1507ssprsdshiny3Humayun72pavneetsineema76haarisnanivisha221314ElhoubEnamxRazhaXsancheetaBlacksexyspicySajimokLovePrajaramonamnithi07shajnaiijoa123A HUGE FANnanda_gopaAnfaldirk41zanabegfifsShaista33moonlightRitu-munnihyderabad-Happy4Ever-minoushka93SpotcherieLoverFaayeyNadiine__SK__mahi_Poricherrypansyrsk16Kavya.Simagine-addictsweetysaranGiNa_kavyaabbayHetpNihira-fanIchangeditnithyamkv-Yuks-NazmaJANJ4westindian.SajnaVe.

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nothing much happening there, then.  Thank you for sitting through that and posting the write.  Your sacrifice will not go in vain either.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.

GiNa_kavya IF-Dazzler
GiNa_kavya
GiNa_kavya

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dearSmile

christiandior.

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

christiandior.

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

christiandior.

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i dont see any point in even watching this show.. i mean yeah the GoHem chemistry is pretty good and they always look cute together but when it comes to Rashi and Urmila, I feel like throwing chappals at my tv screen.. cvs have forgotten that EVERYTHING HAS A LIMIT. i agree that after few episodes, the truth will be out but it will be after much torture and crap episodes. There would be a lecture session in Modi Bhavan with Kokila and Hetal taking turns, probably Jigar and Ahem will participate too. I do not see the whole point behind this bs.. committing mistakes, being a wolf and play tricks on your own family, when truth comes out, begging forgiveness with crocodile tears in the eyes and after few days, get back to work!!
SNS used to be my favorite show but now i dont even bother to watch the show... definitely not until Rashi and Urmila learns a lesson!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajasihu_Nancy_irene_cchristiandior.imagine-addictwestindian

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thank u!!! Big smile

christiandior.

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_