Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think so. she is doing incredibally well after all that screaming and anger...
imLoveAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiely

I think so. she is doing incredibally well after all that screaming and anger...

Yes ur right... 

Did u all notice how fast she was walking towards anandi's room with her red hot bag !!!!

Which pregnant lady at her stage can do that... 
Either she is big time faking it or BV's creative team's gone bannana's :P
apalepu thumbnail
yea... I kind of think so too.. or I hope so.. First of all, I remember like right after they left from Jaitsar after that month long stay.. they went back to mumbai.. they didn't have any time to spend with each other so I don't understand how she got pregnant and everytime they were going to sleep together Jagya thought of Anandi and got all awkward. I also think it's wierd how Gauri gets a sonogram after Jagya leaves to Jaitsar. I mean she could've got it when they were both in mumbai together...

I don't want to make any possible guesses and jinx the show because I feel like the director of this show reads these types of forums and shows the complete opposite of what everybody thinks. Especially, anything relating to Gauri. Because till now, She did nathing the audience expected her to. She always did the EXACT opposite.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: Asritha

Guys chill!! How can she hide her bump from her husband?? Ofcourse she is pregnant. These mistakes which u've quoted are just bloopers of BV. They can't fake her pregnancy!

😡    After all Drama is Drama...  anything is possible  in show ... pls don't take these serial to seriously ... ðŸ˜¡ they are making money... they always thinking how to get high TRP & channel also inter fair in the show...  
Coolntrendy21_ thumbnail
How can that BE?The news of gauri's pregenancy broke in Haveeli itself...Informed by jetsar Doctor..
It cant be aLie...