Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Wrongly Love| Imp note on page 4

MaverickAurora thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hail guys!
Don't kill me for this. I know its bit apprehensive but when a thing comes to my mind, I just pen it down and later the urge to post never keeps me off posting.

Here's my new FF. Though I don't know how long it would be as i have not decided the next parts yet.

The story is completely different from the serial so don't judge it on the basis of it.

Please do comment and tell me how u liked it. It will only make me decide whether to continue it or not.

Here's an Intro to the FF and characters. And a short start.

Hope you all will like it.

Author's intro to the story

The story revolves around two cities- Rishikesh and Chandigarh. The story of three girls - Maanvi, Jeevika and Maya; and of two boys- Viraat and Viren.

The story of love which got messed due to certain circumstances. Unusual circumstances. Fate played a vital role in making them meet and then separating them.

Its due to the unexpected events that happened in their lives, making it most confusing but a unique Love story.

Author's Intro to the characters.

It was a VirMaan SS, so i had to write from the perspective of Viraat-Maanvi. According to the story Maanvi and Maya are sisters unlike serial.

Maanvi - she is bubbly and chirpy but has an unique quality to understand people's psyche. She is a bit serious on worldly matters unlike our Maanvi.

Maya - her character is similar to that of  in serial with only addition that she is possessive and impulsive.

Jeevika - she is very good friend of Maanvi though she doesn't like Maya but do not hates her.

Where as Viraat and Viren are college Friends. They met in college campus and became 'Hi-Bye' friends. The only thing connects them is their friendship with the same girl!

Wrongly Love

[Just a start]

Packing almost done.

"clothes"

"kept"

"sweaters?" Maanvi asked. looking up from her novel- Jane Eyre.

"No, I would not need them. If i'll then i'll buy one or two there." answered excited Maya.

"Mannu... I am so excited." Maya cried with a bright smile on her face. "I am so lucky na... finally Biji agreed to send me to Chandigarh for this short trip. I am on cloud nine.. pinch me pinch me let me know its not a dream." she jumped and danced in excitement.

"This is the truth... you are actually going to Chandigarh. I am so happy for you... who else is going from your batch?" Maanvi smiled seeing her sister happy and asked quietly.

"Shubhi, Kalika, Dolly, Viraat and Viren and I" she told.

"But they all are your seniors. I am asking -from your batch who is going?" Maanvi again tried to inquire.

"No one from my batch is going. They all are cowards. I am going with my seniors." Maya said making faces. "actually Viraat invited me for this tour and you know I couldn't just say a NO to him. And you know his family lives their in Chandigarh. He wants to introduce me to his family." She hugged Maanvi in happiness.

Maanvi sighed. she smiled and said," So finally you both decided to take your relationship on next level" she hugged Maya back.

*~*~*~*

Okay that's it!

hated it or liked it?

do respond.

There is much more to come in this FF don't be disappointed after all its just the beginning.

Love.
Priya

Edited by Dreamzz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaverickAurora thumbnail
Index
Edited by Dreamzz - 12 years ago
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok i really i liked the concept but please don't drag the Virman track here as the CV's did in the show.๐Ÿ˜ก.. bcoz m really living on IF post of their romance๐Ÿ˜ bcoz in real-reel life they give us a chep n a bandariya.. tht it๐Ÿ˜† ... Okay coming to your story it has such geart potential i am already imagining things & waiting for it... so dont let me on holdโค๏ธ
Keep it up!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Heyaaa i m the 1st commentor..๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by ruchi245 - 12 years ago
MaverickAurora thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruchi245

Ok i really i liked the concept but please don't drag the Virman track here as the CV's did in the show... bcoz m really living on IF post of their romance bcoz in real-reel life they show us a chep n a bandariya but definitely not lovers

The story had not started yet and you r already scolding me!
that's really unfair to shower your frustration on a already fearful and expectant author.๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ! I really loved the concept of ur FF !! Very different and interesting !! Great start ! ๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon and add me to the pm list 
btw whats ur good name?
MaverickAurora thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JuhiDoll

Hey ! I really loved the concept of ur FF !! Very different and interesting !! Great start ! ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon and add me to the pm list 
btw whats ur good name?

hey juhii! ๐Ÿค—
Its me Priya aka Fantasies. I kinda dumped that ID. didn't u got my PM????
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dreamzz

hey juhii! ๐Ÿค—
Its me Priya aka Fantasies. I kinda dumped that ID. didn't u got my PM????

Ohh Priya ๐Ÿค—
No actually i checked out the forum before pm's so dint read ! 
Good to see another amazing story from u ! Update ''Breakup of friendship'' soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked the concept..!!
Continue soon and pm me when u update..!!
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Yaar... Pm when you Update  Next  Part. Add me to Your Pm List
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good concept!!!!
Continue soon and PM me when u update again๐Ÿ˜Š