Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Lets Play A Game-pls do participate

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I WAS JUST THINKING WHAT IF WE ALL MEMBERS MAKE FRIDAY -THE BORE DAY d no epi day 'THE GAME DAY' WE COULD INVENT DIFFERENT GAMES ON EACH FRIDAY N ENJOY IT. So my game for today is SONG DEDICATION. Dedicate songs for the present situation on any character in DKDM..for eg-my song dedication is SATI TO MAHADEV: kaali kaali in raton se hone lagi hai dosti...khoya khoya in rahon me ab mera kuch bhi nai...har pal har lamha main kaise sehti hoon...har pal har lamha main khud se ye kehti rehti hoon...tujhe bhula diya... tujhe bhula diya ...tujhe bhula diya...phir kyun teri yaadon ne mujhe rula diya...HOPE U ALL LIKED IT PLS DO PARTICIPATE..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vvishalinimalwica2sankalp_prapti**esha**bhakti2deboleena.manna.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Play A Game-pls do participate" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
This is a great idea dear!  We are always needing something to get through the long Friday (Boring DayLOL) without our lovely Shiv and Sati and you have thought of the perfect solution!  Now that you say,though, I have to think about it and I have stupidly wrote this reply before I have thought of good song! Silly So I will be back in little while with better response - but just wanted to let you know what good idea this is.  Hope some more people come through too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyomgTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you 4 apreciatin my idea bhakti

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Superb Idea..Sanyo..But sadly I am out of station at present surrounded by family so cannot participate this time..but next weekend for sure..waise..I always dedicate songs..in my post everyday..so you can sonsider that as my entry in the game..LOLHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.