The truth about Aarti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you think they willknow about the Divorce before or after wedding?

Poll Choice
Before
After
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys...First post ever in this forum...I was wondering whether they would expose the lie about Aarti's status before or after the wedding...I have this feeling that that lady who wanted to marry Aarti to her son but then humiliated her when she knew she was divorced will come to the wedding and make a scene when she finds out Aarti is the bride...What do you think?
I think Yash's family knws truth only after wedding..
I kinda think so too...Maybe after they get to know each other and start behaving like normal people towards each other...this truth will crack their harmony again...
CTs wont be concentrating on this issue immediately after wedding also. 😊 Atleast a friendly bond must start to develop between Yash and Arthi. Then they will bring in this problem😛
Originally posted by -Racha-

I kinda think so too...Maybe after they get to know each other and start behaving like normal people towards each other...this truth will crack their harmony again...

i feel u r right..may be that is the twist..
I think the family will find out about aarti truth after marriage...By that time..,they will surely insult for hiding such an important thing from them...But by then,Yash might then stand for aarti..as a husband..

Aarti might not even know till then that her in-laws hide the truth from yash family...
Originally posted by Amanda_18

I think the family will find out about aarti truth after marriage...By that time..,they will surely insult for hiding such an important thing from them...But by then,Yash might then stand for aarti..as a husband..

Aarti might not even know till then that her in-laws hide the truth from yash family...

Yash's buaaji will certainly say it at some situation and then only Arthi will come to know about it.
Originally posted by seelaks

Yash's buaaji will certainly say it at some situation and then only Arthi will come to know about it.

But does she knows about it??

Originally posted by Amanda_18

But does she knows about it??

Yash's buaji knows that Arthi is a Widow(also the whole family). She might at times poke Arthi using this that she got a good life even after becoming widow but she didnt get it. At this situation Arthi will understand that her first in-laws had hidden the matter to Yash's parents.
I think the family will find out about aarti truth after marriage...